April 21, 2014 | 1506 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Charged Water Renewal Defense

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by chynnadoll21

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Scent is citrusy n fresh. Im not buying into all the diamond ion hype but I like the idea of antioxidants in this one. I was basically looking for somethig to remove the cakey effect. I use this over prep + prime transparent powder and it leaves skin looking dewy n "healthy glowing". Botomline first time I used it hubby said my MU looks good and even skintone. So no choice have to repurchase :) I even asked him to be specific and what part of MU looked good (I din want him saying lips/eyes) n he said ur skin looks more even n smooth. So there!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have found exactly two pros about this product: it smells nice, and it feels nice on a hot day. Otherwise, it doesn't do much for me at all. To be honest, I'm looking forward to finishing it so I can B2M the bottle. Would never repurchase or recommend. Maybe it's just because I don't exactly know what it's for, but I notice no difference on my skin or makeup when I spray this. Not sure how I got suckered into buying this years ago.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:33:00 PM More reviews by LoveLightPink

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I like how this doesn't have glycerin in it like the mac fix+ because that left my skin feeling a little sticky. I spray this as a setting mist for my msfn so my face doesn't look so powdery. I think it has a light citrus scent compared to the light blue charged water that had a plastic scent to it. Overall a good product but i wouldn't want to pay 20+ for citrus scented water.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/4/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by justavietgyrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the way it smells but that's about it. I don't have many uses for it. I don't notice a difference in my skin when using it. It does feel nice when refrigerated. I would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 12:31:00 PM More reviews by macartist87PICS

So I swapped for this little guy the other day and my fiance nearly died when I told him it was "Charged Water". I had been having some major problem in my T zone and my Wexler mositurizer wasnt helping, but my skin is too dry to use my mineral powder makeup just directly on skin. So this seemed like a good product to use to give light moisture to the skin that didnt irritate but helped my makeup bond to my skin. I just have to say that this product worked WONDERS for my skin.

My breakouts vanished. I used to get atleast one skin irritation (nice way of saying a zit) every week. After using the water my skin feels soft, hydrated, and healthy. I love the light moisture and how it doesnt sit on top of skin and crease makeup throughout the day. It doesnt smell like oranges like some of you desrcibed, more like light floral fragrance to me. I like this product but being it isnt available anymore I will need to use it sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by xhanabi

I like this one better than the original Fix+. It provides just enough moisture to help give my make up that "flawless" look but it won't over moisturize and make me look like a greaseball. My only gripe is that it is a little expensive, but I would purchase again if I wasn't on a tight budget.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2009 9:58:00 PM More reviews by criz46

I bought it at a CCO thinking it would replace FIX+.
I don't like the smell (oranges), I use it before makeup it keeps my face fresh but personally i prefer FIX+. I got for around 15.00 dlls

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 12:29:00 PM More reviews by MMedina112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok I got into the whole hype of charged waters and my oh my it was a waste!, so MY skin it was wayyyy to hydrating I told the MA my skin was already oily and I didnt want it to be oilier but she said it wouldnt and i trusted her but it was wayy to hydrating for my skin, i thinkk it suits dry skin ppl better!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2008 7:48:00 PM More reviews by sby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I bought into the hype about this product. "Ions of Diamonds" ?? Puhleeze!! Didn't do anything for my normal skin but I'm not sure what it was supposed to do. It does smell quite nice and I like the packaging but it's going back.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by aline26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

i love this stuff simply because its refreshing when you spray it on your face as a light moisturizer.. i love the scent (one of the reasons i prefer it over the fix +) and i use it to set my makeup... it is a bit pricey but i use it sparingly, and maybe every once in a while on a hot day to cool my face down