October 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - The Body Shop - Wooden Foot File

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2011 1:06:00 PM More reviews by sofiaramos1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its a good foot file, it as a smoother side and a rough one, I prefer this last one, it removes dead skin from the feet really nicelly. Just make sure to clean it it gets quite messy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by daphn3_t

I think this product is still called File A Foot, or at least, in this part of the world (Singapore). I agree with the reviewer below that it does a great job of smoothing out your heels. I have used many foot files, pumice stones and even PedEgg before but I always come back to this. The only thing is that it can get quite messy with the filings all over the place. Be sure to use an old toothbrush to remove the trapped foot filings on the file regularly to make it even more effective. The file lasts for ages (Iíve had mine for almost 5 years now I think) so itís really value for money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 12:06:00 PM More reviews by Miss_M

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this foot file for about 15 years now (when it was still called a File-A-Foot) and really love it. The file has two sides, one to remove rough(er) skin and one to (gently) exfoliate. I always use the rougher side since it does an excellent job in removing dead skin cells and leaving my feet smooth and soft. I have used other files over the years but always go back to this one since it's the best I could find so far.