October 1, 2014 | 1926 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Eye Expressions palette Abstract Art 394 creme shadows + illuminator

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Girlygirl491

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's beautiful. I love that eye shadow, mine includes purple, whitish, pink-white, light, light, pink and an orangy pink. Its easy to blend and SO covers the lines. I got this at the dollar store, for a rebate for 2$ I loved it, It really shows expression and affection, good for day time and night.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/8/2010 3:11:00 PM More reviews by bahaitsme

The colors are pretty, not very pigmented though. I use them as bases for other shadows. Works pretty good!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2009 6:06:00 PM More reviews by hellooitsrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i loved the colors, and i didnt know they were creme, so i decided to try them out. big mistake. they are a gross creamy texture, they crease a loooot, and they dont dry, so they are still creamy even when you mix it in. the only good thing about this palette is that i can use them for bases.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by Missmb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I just brought this home from the store and, as usual, put it on right away to see how it looked. I got the palette in Avant-Garde. First impressions:

The packaging is bulky and cumbersome- you have to open the palette upside down to access the shadows and the too large mirror (which adds most of the weight to the product).

The included applicators are pure junk- they don't grab onto the shadow and don't really apply it to the eyes well. You're better off using fingers, but then you get to see how greasy these shadows are.

The shadows have poor color payoff, make lids look oily, and crease almost instantly. Make sure to use a primer before using this shadow.

Since 1 lippie is the worst possible scenario, I'll throw this one a bone for its ability to work as a base or highlight on the brow bone.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2009 9:40:00 PM More reviews by banapple

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Um, I would like to like this, but I can't. I think I grabbed the wrong palette to try because i've heard many great things about WnW palettes , but I figure they're probably the powder shadws. I didn't realize that this one was creme. But like the other reviewers said, the shadows creased like crazy, although the colors were pretty. I love how they described it as "dries to a powdery finish and lasts all day- without creasing", what a joke. This never dries, I did a swatch and left it there for a while, but when I went back to try to smudge it, the color went right off.
I doubt I'll even use the face illuminator. the Only thing I find useful is the lightest colors, might be good for hilighting brow bone. but other than that this palette is useless. Don't buy, it was a waste of my 3 dollars :(

rated 1 of 5 on 3/8/2008 10:09:00 AM More reviews by Cherilu

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Have the same complaint about this as Pop Art #393. Too thin, not easy to blend.

I much prefer Revlon's Illuminance Cream Shadow Quads. Revlon's colors are more usable with each other too. The Wet 'n Wild colors seem to be trying to be like powders with different intensities, which with powder works, but not with creams.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2008 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was included in the everything WnW 99 cent sale at Rite Aid, so I had to try it. It is pretty nice, actually. You get 4 creme to powder shadows, one is a smokey medium purple, one pale shimmery pink, and two are slightly different shades of taupe. They all go on smoothly and evenly and last well with a base. The illuminator is the same as the one they sell in the round pan, which I didn't buy because I wear mineral makeup mostly and creamy products don't go on well over it, and also cause it contains mineral oil. Still, it is nice to have a smaller amount of it, supposedly it can work as a shadow also but I haven't tried it yet.
The shadows are nice, soft gleamy colors. They would probably work well as a base but for me I will most likely use them for quickie eye looks. Not sure if I will repurchase this, but it was certainly worth the 99 cents!

EDITED:
This was really just junk. The shadows all creased, the palette broke, I threw it away.