Canmake glamourous fur mascara

4.1

on 2/16/2011 6:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Best mascara I've ever tried. Separates lashes well, really lengthens due to the fibers, and holds the curl very well! And it's also waterproof. Really impressive, could not stop staring at my lashes. Love it!

on 5/13/2010 10:11:00 AM

This is best of mascara i ever got. Feel light on my lashes but easily thicken too. Due to it has fiber so lengthening is not the big deal. Easily to remove just use an oil eye remover on lashes for few sec.

on 8/18/2009 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I would buy this product again and I swear by it. I've used a tube and looking desperately for a new one but it's out of stock. It is by far the best drugstore brand for me so far. I love how it achieves the dramatic effect on my lashes. It's light and fluffy but at the same time holds up my lashes (which is normally fairly straight down), boosts the volume by 5 times and lengthens by 3 times.
I have oily skin including the lids but this is so waterproof and solid that it stays no matter what.
I cannot ask for more. For now, I haven't found another one to beat the Canmake Glamourous Fur mascara.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought that this was one of the best drugstore mascara that I've ever tried.
The fibers are really help to lengthen lashes and give a wide-eyed dolly look to my naturally sparse lashes.
It is indeed waterproof and only smudge slightly on me after a long day, which is pretty brilliant considering my really oily skin in this humid tropic climate.
In comparison to the highly raved Majolica Majorca fiber mascaras, Canmake's version is slightly less intense in color and less dense in volume but similar in length.
However, Canmake wins me over me over with its price tag (RP: $19.90) and when's there's a frequent 20% discount at Watson's or John Little it'd be less than $16. Compared to MM's $25.90 ouch.
Am so satisfied I've already been through at least 3 tubes of this.

on 7/28/2008 6:10:00 PM

Well, it lengths and it's VERY hard to remove, even with the oil phrase. IThat's why I use it especially often during hot days in summer, it stays fresh on lashes and gives a "thin&seperated" look.

There's also one thing I like about it: it doesnt feel heavy on lashes. This is one aspect I dont like Hypnose of LANCÔME cause the lashes will look like...."down" ..well I cant describe it in english.

The price is high if you purchase it wherelse than in Japan.
The packaging is nice, cute and girly, cant really complain :)

this mascara is one of my fav drugstore mascara.
it gave my dolly like lashes.
i brush on several coats of this and my lashes does not clump and mascara does not smudge too.
it definitely lengthen well and volumise and best,it hold the curl well too.
this is so much better compared to their curling jet mascara which is lousy IMO.

it lengthes but thats about it....

Popular Mascaras