August 20, 2014 | 1001 users online

Makeup Brushes - Everyday Minerals - Everyday Eye Shadow Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2010 1:23:00 AM More reviews by M1RACLE

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite eyeshadow brush !
I love it. It has not shed one bit. The bristles haven't deformed in any way. I love how it's environmentally friendly and animal friendly. The bamboo handle is very sturdy and it's not too long or too short. The size and length of the bristles just make this eyeshadow brush really easy to work with. It's great for packing on the colour or for sheer blending. It's inexpensive and wonderful =) Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2010 11:15:00 PM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I would give this brush 6 Lippies if I could. It is utterly fantastic for patting on pigments. I use it for both Everyday Minerals and Fyrinnae eyeshadows and I reach for it every time. The bristles are somewhat short making it not too floppy and are just arranged in such a way as to make picking up/applying loose pigments very easy. I just dip the brush into the pot, tap off the excess and pat on to my lid. No fuss, no muss. The hairs are synthetic and non-scratchy like all my EDM brushes. I love the smooth bamboo handle. I have seen no shedding from this brush and I have washed it numerous times. And on top of all this, the price is so reasonable. Well done Everyday Minerals!
Please click "continued" to see a visual comparison of this brush with others from the Everyday Minerals range.
continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a synthetic small/medium eye brush with a compact firm head that with a nice "spring". See the second picture, the first pic was the old version discontinued a few years ago. Resilient and long lasting bristles, mines still the same as when I brought it a year ago.

Its got great control when using it for the recommended method of pressing the new mineral eyeshadows into the skin (rather than rubbing it on which causes shadow drop and a lower intensity finish). Equally great for wet applications of pressed eyeshadows and cream eyeshadows. I turn it on the side to get a precision line into the crease when doing smoky eyes, or for precise placement of highlight under the brow. I prefer natural sable fluff brushes for normal dry eyeshadow application, plus the blending though, as this one alone would give a less even result.

Love the light feel in the hand of the lacquered bamboo...a great brush I use often. The bristles feel soft on the skin too, which is really important for me.

Edit 21/04/12 Still looks new after 3 years of use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 6:00:00 AM More reviews by malinen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Let me say it like this: I own four ones. This is a great basic brush to use when putting on eye shadow. I always use it to pick up and pack the shadow on to the lid, but for blending I use the MAC 217, which is amazing by the way. They also works great when they are wet, but that way you get a lot more color payoff.

When I first bought the brushes the bristles where white, but have now been replaced by bristles that have a brown base and withe tips. I definitely prefer the white ones since it makes it a lot easier to tell it they are clean or not. I normaly clean this brushes by using my oil cleanser, since it removes every single trace of makeup. Oils and brushes made out of real hairs can be tricky, but since these brushes are synthetic it works great.

I also like the fact that they are rather pointy and flat, which makes it a lot easier to apply eye shadow in the inner corner of the eye of at the lower lash line. Basically, a great find!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2009 10:34:00 PM More reviews by canmorg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice brush! Very very soft and light weight, can't beat the price and quality!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2009 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

this is my number one go-to brush when it comes to eyeshadow application. the bristles are extremely soft and its dense enough so that it's not too floppy. It'd be good if they can make a dense fluffy version though (lol i think i'm just asking for too much). Anyway, yes i will buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by cringexburn

This is my favorite eyeshadow brush ever, its small but not too small, super soft (a lot of eyeshadow brushes are stiff) and perfect for packing on loose pigments, it even blends nicely without too much fallout. love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect e/s brush. I use ir every day and it has never shed. Another great brush from EDM!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Kastilia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't have this one with the white bristles, but the newer one with white and black bristles.
I must say...I love it! It works well with all my eyeshadows, and pigments. It applies color beautifully and I have already ordered 3 more, now I will have 4. And the price, is great, for the fantastic quality of this brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by petitderriere

this brush is pretty dense and flat. its good for packing pigments on due to its firmness and density. its soft and comfortable to use on ur eyelids. due to its shape, being flat with a curved top, i like using it when i need precision like when i want to apply shadow/pigment to the inner corners of my eye or along my bottom lashes. the onli 'con' to it is that the bristles are white, despite cleaning it a few times, mine is now permanently grey tinged from use with dark pigments. overall a great brush for a cheap price.