July 22, 2014 | 1405 users online

Foundations - Luminess Air - Luminess Airbrush System

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Sadaf01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible customer service!!

The product is great except sometimes you don't get your product on time, get charged but no product coming in. From customer service rep to supervisor horrible customer service! If I find another company I will switch company's for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by angieperez835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cant express enough that people have to remember that when people who purchase products that upset them....they are more apt to take the time to whip out their computers and vent their anger. This is why I decided to take the time and give the product some good recognition! Luminess Air is awesome!!! No, I do not work for the company nor am I affiliated with them in any personal way.

I love the product. For those of you who do not read and realize that there is a care that goes along with the product in order to keep it maintained, well, then you get what you ask for. I maintain mine and follow the directions. Customer service is excellent experience for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by frenchj89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good product. I am a makeup artist and do bridal makeup very often and always make sure to use my luminess airbrush. not only does it deliver perfectly radiant skin but it doesn't drip off! They also have a makeup sealant that keeps makeup in its place for up to 24 hours!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by suzannepeace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very good makeup that feels good on the skin. There is always a sale going on so it is affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kepph5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got my system back in February and I love it! It takes me less than 5 minutes to put on my makeup everyday which is amazing and it washes away so easily. My makeup always looks fresh. It actually looks like im not wearing makeup. I get compliments all the time about how perfect my skin is. HA! I just think to myself! THANK YOU LUMINESS AIRBRUSH!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Lfranks8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like my airbrush. I have the black system and think that it is very good. I did see on the website that there are other versions of the system but because im not pro I figured the basic would be the best for me. The dvd helped me understand how to use the stylus but it really was trial by error that taught me how to do it perfectly. The makeup is good. Never feels heavy on the skin and it doesn't transfer onto my clothes.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 2:03:00 PM More reviews by wildflowersrfree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I called customer service and talked to an agent about my color match. The agent was very helpful and was able to match to complexion. I have a skin condition called rosacea where you skin turns red. The matte foundation was able to cover it. I like the way the makeup looks on me because it is able to cover my red marks. I was not able to get these results from other makeup. I would refer this makeup system to my friends and family.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Allykat10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Luminess makes great makeup. A very wide variety of colors to choose from and ordering online is very easy. All of my friends are jealous of how good my makeup always looks. And my airbrush is pink! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2014 1:45:00 PM More reviews by JaimeT86

After trying other airbrush makeup brands I was a little hesitant to try Luminess. I'm the kind of person that when I find a product that I like I stick to it faithfully. Luminess was given to me by a friend and I didn't have the heart to tell her that I already used another brand. I gave it a go because she was so excited to give it to me. I used it once and then didn't touch it again for a couple of weeks. It was not as easy to use as the DVD made it sound and so I continued using my usual foundation. One day I ran out and was forced to use my luminess airbrush. I continued to use it the rest of the week and by the end of it I felt like I was a pro at working my stylus. Since then I have continued to use my luminess airbrush. They always have sales on their website, which is awesome, but the foundation also feels good one my skin. Its water based so it doesn't clog the pores and washes off very easily. It took some time to learn how to use the airbrush but it has been the best that I have had.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by KimiK89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

GREAT!!!!!!!! I LOVE this makeup! It is the only makeup I wear. EVER! It is just great. My mom gave me an airbrush system for my birthday a few years ago and it has been a main staple in my beauty regime. It is so easy to purchase make up from their website and I always find the best deals.