October 23, 2014 | 2154 users online

Foundations - Luminess Air - Luminess Airbrush System

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by pinkrosepetals2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite makeup ever! The airbrush is amazing but they also have cream and gel shadows on the website that seriously do not budge! I love using the makeup sealant after i use my airbrush because if I sweat or it just so happens to rain my makeup isn't going anywhere! I get compliments all of the time about how perfect my skin looks and my eye shadow is and all I can say is its luminess air makeup. Customer service has always been very helpful. Plus who doesn't love supporting american based companies!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by glittergirllately

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to have a temptu airbrush but jsut recently switched over to luminess air. There are some major differences between the two brands!! first of all the stylus for temptu hold the makeup in it. very convenient but at the same time it makes it sooo bulky. The luminess makeup is dropped into the stylus so you use exactly the amount that you want. It can be easy to overestimate how many drops of makeup you need and end up spraying a bunch out once your done. The quality of the makeup that luminess has is better to me. Whenever i used my temptu foundation it always left my skin feeling a little sticky and i wasnt too fond of the smell that accompanied it. Luminess foundation is all water based and doesnt have any fragrance in it which i love. If anyone was ever interested in trying airbrush i would suggest trying luminess air first.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:07:00 PM More reviews by fairprincess168

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a model and I run from state to state with different makeup artist and it is so familiar for me to have different brands of makeup on my face.Because of this I do suffer from acne from time to time. The Luminess Airbrush is the only makeup that I prefer to use if I do have a choice. It is so soft and lightweight on my face that it makes me hate the other brands especially powder foundation.It literally clogs my pores when I wear anything different and that is so annoying. The model world is in love with Airbrush it is highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by numbr1texan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This makeup is so good. I am a mixed woman and my skin is a very weird color.This is the only foundation I can mix and it fits my complexion perfect.I use shades 5 and 7 in Satin and it is the best feel all day.

I am a school teacher so I need something to last me all day while I'm in class and this makeup does. It is prosperous in all aspects of what every woman looks for in her foundation.I do still use my Lancome as a brightener for underneath my eyes because their foundation is either too light or too dark for me.I just so happen to purchase the one that was too light for me.

Long story short I like how all my makeup can mix with my airbrush and I am blessed to have found a makeup that gives me endless compliments from strangers and tell e how beautiful I look. Every woman loves compliments and with Luminess I definitely get just that!!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ladyday222

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had read ALOT of really bad reviews for luminess air before I purchased my airbrush. To be honest i didnt even want to get it because of all of the terrible things that I had heard about customer service and the makeup not being very good. I ended up getting the system because my friend swore by it. And rightfully so. when I got my airbrush it came with the starter kit that has 4 different foundations, a primer, a blush and a highlighter and an instructional dvd to show you how to use it. I skipped right over the dvd and dove in. It wasnt as easy as i thought but it doesnt take long to get the hold of it. Now i do all of my makeup with my airbrush!! Can you believe it?! I cant.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by makeupandmoregrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using the silk foundation in shade 3 for the last 6 months with my luminess airbrush. I like it very much because it doesnt take as long to put on as other makeup i have used. i didnt think that I was going to get the coverage that it was able to give either. It sprays on very light at first but you can keep going over it to make it heavier. I really like that even if i want to put on another application my skin doesnt feel like im wearin alot of makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by sittingpretty89

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My aunt gave me this airbrush set for my birthday this year. It was really hard to work and i did NOT like the way that the makeup felt on my face. I tried to order more makeup thinking that I had ust gotten a bad bottle. but this did not help. I finally called the 1800 number that is on the website. I was really surprised because the lady that i spoke with was very nice and sent me a bottle of different foundation that works PERFECTLY for my skin. I knew that there were different formulations but because there isnt much information on the differences on the website i never thought of trying a new one on my own. She also told me where i could go online to watch videos to help me apply my makeup. Sure the dvd came with the whole set but it was so much easier to just search them online. After getting used to the makeup i dont wear anything else. I really like luminess and would recommend it to my friends or other women in my age range.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2014 3:34:00 PM More reviews by mstevens88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i like this makeup more than amazing. I just ordered it a few months ago and it did take awhile to get to me, but it was well worth the wait. I put on so little maleup now and still get the same results as i did when i used a heavy liquid foundation and powder on top of that. I would prefer if i could purchase more makeup at an actual store instead of having to buy it online.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by makeupforlife90

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very tricky when you are first trying it but I do agree with the other reviewers it is so easy and lightweight. Makes my wrinkles disappear as well. At first I had a really hard time with my wrinkles showing and called to return but one of the nice ladies sent me a product called Minus-10 for free and I have been in love with it since. It does not show 1 wrinkle. I really like this makeup better than the Bare Minerals I was previously using.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by missstacey22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love my Luminess simple because of what I looked like before. My dark spots would not cover with any makeup but this one. I highly recommend to woman with very dark spots that are looking for coverage.You will not be disappointed.