July 26, 2014 | 973 users online

Foundations - Luminess Air - Luminess Airbrush System

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by flawlessgal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Makeup Application is much easier then I thought.Originally bought it for my 16 year old daughter but I sneak in her restroom to use it every morning when she leaves for school so I will have to buy me one next I LOVE it!!!!.I was never into makeup but having a teenage girly girl that is I am now a Luminess fan. BRILLIANT idea glad I purchased this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by ChloeS86

This makeup was very good on my skin. It looks so even and doesn't ever feel heavy. I order my makeup offline which is very easy though it can become inconvenient when you want to try before you buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by karessaj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just got my system about 2 weeks ago and I am loving it. I am mixed and can never find makeup to look right on me always too light or too dark but the shade number 6 is just my color.Shipping was also fast and easy. My experience has been great I recommend to all especially mixed girls.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by grandma1969

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

First time using Luminess was for a wedding I was in and I loved it so I bought my own.Makeup last a long time which is great. It does take practice to do it on your own but after you get the hang of it and find your shades it works like a charm.My daughter and I share because they send you 4 different shades for free I thought it was too good to be true but it is exactly how they present it on the commercial.Wonderfull Makeup!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 1:59:00 PM More reviews by makeuplife2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am a makeup artist and a lot of my clients were wanting airbrush makeup so I finally caved in after being told over and over again. All of my clients love the airbrush and they are most comfortable bc I'm not using a brush against their skin . I suggest this to all my friends in the makeup world have not heard anything bad yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by poppingloss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this through HSN and I absolutely love the makeup. I have achne and it is the only makeup that has yet to break me out mixed with my prescribed cream .I can imagine that it is different for different skin types but no complaints here.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Bought this at the Shopping Channel sometime ago. Thank goodness for their return policy, I couldn't return it fast enough, cheap looking machine, mediocre quality foundation.
And now the Shopping Channel no longer carries Luminess Air (airbrush system & foundation alike). I wonder if that has to do with the high number of returns.
What really ticks me off are those phoney 5 lippies reviews here, click on their name and it shows there is only 1 review.
Its such a shame some people abused this site.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by ashdenae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love my Luminess Air. I have had the best customer service experience with them they are so helpful and actually talk and stay on the phone and never rush me off (I'm a talker) It takes practice but once you get use to it is to die for.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Sadaf01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Horrible customer service!!

The product is great except sometimes you don't get your product on time, get charged but no product coming in. From customer service rep to supervisor horrible customer service! If I find another company I will switch company's for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by angieperez835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I cant express enough that people have to remember that when people who purchase products that upset them....they are more apt to take the time to whip out their computers and vent their anger. This is why I decided to take the time and give the product some good recognition! Luminess Air is awesome!!! No, I do not work for the company nor am I affiliated with them in any personal way.

I love the product. For those of you who do not read and realize that there is a care that goes along with the product in order to keep it maintained, well, then you get what you ask for. I maintain mine and follow the directions. Customer service is excellent experience for me.