April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink #345

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by LNguyen97

This is a beautiful highlighter! At first, I thought it was too glittery but I've learned to work with it to give me a gorgeous glow instead of a sparkly face. I dab my real techniques setting brush over the four colors and really blend it into the skin. To get that sheen instead of glitter, you have to blend, blend, blend!!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2014 2:51:00 AM More reviews by toms

It doesn't work for me. Toooo much shimmer, not enough product. When you dab it with your brush you either pick up too much color or no color at all. It causes me to breakout on the spots that I use it everytime. Everytime.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

Love this stuff! I mix all the colors for a rosy glow on the cheeks or use the lighter colors as a highlighter on top of my cheekbones and cupid bow. Use a light hand because it does seem a little glittery but it definitely gives a beautiful glow! I plan on trying this out as an eyeshadow as a reviewer suggested. The packaging leaves something to be desired but for the low cost definitely pick this up!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Finally, an inexpensive product I can use over concealer that actually hides my rosacea. I'm very fair skinned and most foundations....of any type... look too dark or fake, or make my face feel dirty after a few hours. I use the lighter colors as foundation and the darker shades as blush....like getting two products in one! The first store I found this shade in had only broken-to-pieces so I was able to talk the manager into selling it to me for half price. I loved it so much I kept looking for an unbroken one and was still very happy with the price. HG!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by calicomouse88

Way too messy, it gets all over everything and it's extremely glittery

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by tmal

I used used this as the last step in putting my make up. I love how natural the look is. Awesome for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2013 7:35:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this along with the other shades in this line...while it is not my favorite of the bunch as a blusher, it is amazing at highlighting..but a light hand is warranted, otherwise it shows up ok my skin extremely shimmery - I do what others do and use the middle colors as a blush..and it is very blendable and buildable, gives a nice natural glow to the skin - the outer two colors I will use to highlight very lightly the tops of my cheekbones - pigmentation, as with all WnW products, is outstanding..and I can see this particular little gem working with all skintones..highly recommend

rated 1 of 5 on 5/10/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by SoFa10

I was happy when I bought this but it had too much glitter for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by Tdiamond

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I have just a tiny bit left. I am very fair so I use these type of products to keep me from looking anemic. This is one of the few that is not too shimmery and light enough not to make my face look dirty. I love the color very natural very buildable. Lasts the entire day. Great price. The package is where it lacks which for the price I expect, just be careful the product crumbles easily. Overall very useful will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ooooo I love this one! At first, I didn't like it because the bronzey strip seemed more glittery than shimmery/champagne-glowy. So I was very scared. But what I love is that this isn't super pigmented. So you can use this TOTALLY on its own if you're just hopping out of the house for a few errands & want to be completely natural looking. It definitely gives a nice glow. I don't use the bronzey color as much. I did notice that the pigmentation is so hard to get (this is a perfect BUILDABLE product), so instead of using a standard big fluffy blush brush, I used a smaller tapered brush to apply. I apply about three good layers & it gives the best healthy, natural, pink-rosey glow. The color is hardly there. What you can do is just use the 2 middle colors & apply a few layers & you will DEFINITELY get nice, rosey cheeks. I like buildable products when it comes to shimmery colors like these. The packaging on this one seems a lot more sturdier than Color Icon, so I haven't had any breaking problems yet. I bought this for $4 at CVS.