August 30, 2014 | 1713 users online

Treatments (Face) - Juju Aquamoist - juju cosmetics aquamoist essence

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

I've repurchased this product so there must be something I like about it!

Admittedly I wasn't blown away the first time I used it because I didn't notice any immediate effects. However, whilst you shouldn't expect any miracles when using this, this essence has improved my skin over time and it wasn't until I ran out of this that I realised how much I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.

It makes my skin:
- clearer
- less red
- less dry
- more even toned
- lightens hyperpigmentation slightly

The product comes with a pump which I love.
It absorbs really quickly into the skin, doesn't leave any stickiness and hydrates my oily skin without making it oily.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:32:00 PM More reviews by miiyuu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

-love the pump and packaging
-dries right into skin quickly without any residue
-i use right after toner and before moisturizer only at night as recommended.
-appears to help keep skin looking healthier or at least absorb the moisturizer better.
-would repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 1/28/2013 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Videotapeses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product seems to leave a film behind that causes my makeup to rub off looking like dead skin. It also dries very quickly and I have to use two pumps to cover my whole face because of the rapid pace that it dries. I have dry and sensitive skin, but am docking off stars because it seems to leave my skin feeling drier than before I applied the product. I use other Hyaluronic Acid products like the Hadalabo lotion, and Juju Aquamoist Cleanser. When I leave the product out of my routine my skin feels more moisturized in the morning. This may be more suitable for Combo and Oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Lily21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My skin: Dry, sensitive, acne-prone, pale (~NC15), with redness in cheeks and T-zone. Easily irritated/allergy-prone.

I have previously used and finished Mandom Barrier Repair Concentrate Serum and decided to Juju Aquamoist a try after reading such awesome reviews, but unfortunately, this product did not work out for me. I found it made my skin itchy, red, and left a film (I tried to apply it in different ways and it still left a film). I had even taken some time off from the product and tried it again recently...only to be left with clogged pores and a couple underground pimples.

Needless to say, I will not use this product again, nor will I repurchase. I may go back to Mandom's Concentrate Serum though -- lightweight and slightly cheaper at $18 USD. I purchased Juju Aquamoist Essence at adambeauty for $20 USD.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by pinklighter12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually don't use up a product, but this is one of the few products that I have repurchased.

It's a bit expensive for a little bottle, but its worth it. I use this as a moisturizer in the morning, because it feels nice and light.

It would be nice if this had a little bit of oil control, but I know that's not the point of this product.

Doesn't break me out, and that is the major thing I look for in products.

Will repurchase in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by azraelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for 2 months now and I'm so in awe. No mineral oil, no fragrance, no colour, no animal ingredients. And there are only 4 ingredients in it: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol and Methylparaben.
After cleansing, I spray some Vichy thermal water on my face and then apply this essence. Sometimes I follow with a moisturizer (Avene Cicalfate), sometimes I skip that step.
At first this feels a bit sticky... like you're applying glue, but it sinks in completely so there is no residue left and the skin feels so incredibly firm and smooth, I just can't help myself but touching my face all the time.
Since I've started using this I noticed that my skin is less oily in the morning and became smoother generally. Also: this essence doesn't seem to be comedogenic at all, as I didn't notice any whiteheads or breakouts. I store the essence in my fridge by the way, to keep it cool and safe. And I love the blue heavy glas bottle.
Sure, this isn't any miracle-product, which will erase all your wrinkles, but it sure is a good prevention as it helps your skin maintaining it's moisture and hepls keeping it healthy.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 5:19:00 AM More reviews by baileysmilk84

Omg, i had this for almost a year... Used it initially, but didnt know how to make proper use of it. Picked it up recently again, and it works miracle!

the 2 permanent dry, sensitive and red patches on my cheeks disappeared within less than a week after I used this correctly, when using aloe vera gel on the dry patches didnt work!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by sakurazamori

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The number 1 item on my HG list. I started using this about 5 months ago. After toner and before my moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and am usually afraid of trying new products for fear of a break out. Luckily I did not break out from using this. It leaves my ultra skin soft in the morning. My skin is not as oily now so there's less need to blot midday. Just have to be careful with the packaging since my first bottle dropped of my sink counter and broke. It's a small bottle but lasts me about 3 months of daily use at night. I'm on my second bottle and have bought extra to give away as presents to friends. Very glad I found this before splurging 3X more on another essence that contained Hyaluronic Acid I was eying.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 8:57:00 PM More reviews by chloechan88

Well, I guess I'm the only one who hates this product. I admit that my skin feels so great when I put it on. However, the problem is, my skin doesn't absort it AT ALL. I washed my face during the morning and I could feel the essence was being washed off. I know probably it's my problem but I don't wanna waste my money on it anymore.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2010 3:31:00 PM More reviews by solai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What's good about this product? It doesn't have any extra ingredients, comes in a handy pump bottle and takes care of your skin. What's bad about it? Nothing. The essence makes my skin feel super super soft and relaxed but it's NOT a miracle product. It won't make you look 10 years younger or get rid of those zits but it will help your skin feel better. I have high hopes for it in helping me get through rough winter weather.

Use it like it says on the packaging or otherwise you'll get a filmy feeling on your skin and your skin will feel dry. First cleanse, then pat some water on it, apply a pump of the essence and immediately apply your moisturiser after that. If your skin is dry or you won't apply a moisturiser after or you mix this with your moisturiser, it won't work well or even at all. Also, remember to store it in a cool place.

Finally I found a hyaluronic acid serum that doesn't contain weird perfume and unnecessary ingredients. Thumbs up!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No