September 17, 2014 | 1904 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - blanc expert neurowhite spot eraser

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

As an Indian with darkish skin, I'm not a fan of whitening my skin, but I could use some help with the fading out of pigmentation I have been getting on my face. I was given a small tube sample along with a Lancome purchase. It was enough to use this for two weeks but only on my cheeks - I didn't see the point in wasting the product on areas I don't need "whitened". It smells mild and pleasant but has a generally sticky feel on the skin. I would only use this in the night thought the SA suggested I use it under make-up or sunscreen during the day. I have heard that all products should be applied OVER sunscreen.

I don't see a great difference in the pigmentation, but I do see that my skin tone is more even in general. However, the priciness of this product would dissuade me from buying a full-size tube. I prefer to use natural remedies such as turmeric - so cheap and quite effective! One good thing I can say of this product is that it didn't make me break out and I tend to do that with almost every product I apply on my facial skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Blingdynasty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product I would say for about 3 years now, I have the typical asian skin with my "brown spots". I have been using this along with the neurowhite serum...to be honest, I have not see any difference at all. I have stopped using this product. Honestly, I think most of the whitening product on the mark is all based on hype. Nothing I have tried works.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:29:00 AM More reviews by petrene

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have been using this product for more than 3 years since using Clarins whitening serum.Yes,I think it works better abd faster than Clarins serum.However,I have to say goodbye to this product soon as it couldnt help to lighten my spots in years and recent pigment formed during my vacation in the States. It didnt help much when I was exposed to hot summer during my long vacation in the States particualrly in Vegas & Virginia. My sealed new Lancome spot eraser and Clinique whitening serum are still kept in my drawer.

I am an Asian and residing in a tropical country.I have upgraded and purchsed Lancome Absolute B white (usd175),which seems faster and better than the spot eraser.I can see instant glow within a week,while spots and pigment slightly lighten after 4 weeks.However,I'm not satisfied and could not wait to buy another bottle of cle de peau(highest range of shisheido) to try out.Will use in next couple of days and share my review soon.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 8:28:00 AM More reviews by ns4487

Honestly, this product for me was ineffective and a little fiddly. I prefer products that I can cover my whole face in (which i kinda need because i have marks everywhere!) so the precise spot applicator didnt particularly appeal to me. I probably gave up using it too soon, but i didnt really see any results. plus it is an expensive product! look elsewhere me thinks

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by kimwababa

I bought this product to lighten my freckles. After consistence use of this product, I do see my face getting "whiter". Freckles have lightened by are still there. There is no creams that actually makes the freckles go away.

However, I am still willing to use anything that will lighten my freckles accepting the fact the only way to get rid of them is through laser. Quite expensive though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I have fair skin that doesn't tan but freckles in the sun. I used this for about a year and it has made lighter freckles go away and darker ones fade. I am skeptical about most spot fading creams and tend to not spend a lot of money on skincare products, but I really like this and will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by jeangr

this stuff works! results are almost immediate. i woke up and noticed a brighter and lighter complexion after one use. I've tried shiseido,paul and joe,biotherm, kose etc and this is by far the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2009 10:44:00 AM More reviews by carrielee26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for one day on one cheek and saw a very slight brightening effect. I will update after a week of use.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:13:00 PM More reviews by sweetie02

This ACTUALLY works!!
I don't normally wear this product daily (usually use Estee Lauder Might Repair Serum), but apply it when my skin seems a bit dark and blotchy. I really like the scent of the product, and its smooth application. The next morning my face seems to have a brighter tone. My mom, who is also a big fan of whitening products, loves this product also.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 12:19:00 AM More reviews by pinkpirate

I'd been a SPF shunning, tanning bed frequenting sun junkie for years until when I finally realised that my hyperpigmentation was getting pretty terrible. I was skeptical at first because I thought that for the amount of sun damage that I had, I would surely need something prescription strength, or even laser. I started using this when it first came out underneath my moisturiser and SPF day and night, and this stuff really does work! My complexion has improved drastically and the spots are gone! It has also balanced well with my combination skin.
I have also tried the SKII whitening treatment (serum and moisturiser) and I have come back to this product the other treatments I've tried just did not give me the kind of results this did.