November 28, 2014 | 1352 users online

Candles - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - A Zaftig Woman Soy Candle in Buttercream Crunch

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2005 2:03:00 PM More reviews by KelliCapwell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this scent in the tart. It's butter scent w/ a cocoa undertone (the cocoa very light but you can smell it's there. The scent totally reminds me of when I bake a yellow butter cake and top it with homemade chocolate frosting. It smells simply wonderful. Great throw, strong but not overbearing or overly sweet. Will definatley repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2005 1:35:00 AM More reviews by MissSoren

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What a great scent! Creamy - buttery - just awesome! AZW tarts have some of the best throw around!
This was a great warm cozy scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2004 11:23:00 PM More reviews by KathyCoop

Amazing! Smells good enough to eat!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2003 1:11:00 AM More reviews by ingenue

At first, Buttercream Crunch was amazing...yummy, buttery vanilla with a hint of sweet maple syrup. 8 hours later however, I began to detect a synthetic chemical smell instead. Perhaps I received a bad batch, which I'm disappointed about. Won't repurchase because there are so many of her other scents that I love anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by angelalove

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best smelling candles I have ever had -- it is fantastic!!!! It has made my whole house smell good. I will definitely order one when this one is gone. The only problem -- it gets very hot in the tin-type container -- very warm to the touch! This candle is fanttastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2003 12:20:00 PM More reviews by drocco

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Buttercream Crunch is a definite winner for me. It has a very nice, warm vanilla scent with a hint of maple. The scent throw of this candle is amazing; fills my entire house. The candle burns evenly. I would definitely repurchase this candle.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2002 7:32:00 PM More reviews by montanagirl

I am sorry, I know tons of people rave about this scent. But to me, it smells like I just walked in the IHOP. I think I was just expecting it to smell like something different..not pancakes and syrup. The smell lingered forever too. I am more into warm vanillas and fresh scents... this was just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2002 9:39:00 AM More reviews by SueS

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Fabulous candle. A grail.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2002 6:12:00 PM More reviews by missm

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm in love with these candles. These are superior to Diptqye, Tocca, Votivo and Trapp candles in terms of scent throw (strong!) as well as lasting a long time. The soy candles also burn clean. I like the new glass container candles which are just like Diptqye Candles. Buttercream Crunch is a rich, buttery, foody vanilla. I don't usually like foody scented candles, but this one is gorgeous.