Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) A Zaftig Woman Soy Candle in Buttercream Crunch

4.2

on 12/15/2005 2:03:00 PM

I tried this scent in the tart. It's butter scent w/ a cocoa undertone (the cocoa very light but you can smell it's there. The scent totally reminds me of when I bake a yellow butter cake and top it with homemade chocolate frosting. It smells simply wonderful. Great throw, strong but not overbearing or overly sweet. Will definatley repurchase.

on 7/15/2005 1:35:00 AM

What a great scent! Creamy - buttery - just awesome! AZW tarts have some of the best throw around!
This was a great warm cozy scent.

on 8/15/2004 11:23:00 PM

Amazing! Smells good enough to eat!

on 7/24/2003 1:11:00 AM

At first, Buttercream Crunch was amazing...yummy, buttery vanilla with a hint of sweet maple syrup. 8 hours later however, I began to detect a synthetic chemical smell instead. Perhaps I received a bad batch, which I'm disappointed about. Won't repurchase because there are so many of her other scents that I love anyway!

on 3/23/2003 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the best smelling candles I have ever had -- it is fantastic!!!! It has made my whole house smell good. I will definitely order one when this one is gone. The only problem -- it gets very hot in the tin-type container -- very warm to the touch! This candle is fanttastic!

on 1/17/2003 12:20:00 PM

Buttercream Crunch is a definite winner for me. It has a very nice, warm vanilla scent with a hint of maple. The scent throw of this candle is amazing; fills my entire house. The candle burns evenly. I would definitely repurchase this candle.

on 9/21/2002 7:32:00 PM

I am sorry, I know tons of people rave about this scent. But to me, it smells like I just walked in the IHOP. I think I was just expecting it to smell like something different..not pancakes and syrup. The smell lingered forever too. I am more into warm vanillas and fresh scents... this was just not for me.

on 7/5/2002 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Fabulous candle. A grail.

on 5/28/2002 6:12:00 PM

I'm in love with these candles. These are superior to Diptqye, Tocca, Votivo and Trapp candles in terms of scent throw (strong!) as well as lasting a long time. The soy candles also burn clean. I like the new glass container candles which are just like Diptqye Candles. Buttercream Crunch is a rich, buttery, foody vanilla. I don't usually like foody scented candles, but this one is gorgeous.

Popular Candles