E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Microcrystakkube Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

One sheet does a decent job of absorbing oil if your face is not that oily. For my greasy oily mess of a face I need like 3 of these sheets of blotting paper to make my face look somewhat matte. They are not as great as others I've tried from Clean & Clear or Mary Kay, but heck, they are only $1 for 50 sheets so the price is unbeatable. I can buy like 5 of these packages with no remorse.
So PROS: Super affordable, gets the job done.
CONS: The absorbency is not the best (but you can compensate) using more sheets. Also, the packaging in which the papers come breaks really easy.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have extremely oily skin and this does a good job at making my skin matte, now it doesn’t stay matte and I’m not expecting it to stay matte. It doesn’t remove my foundation it just removes all the oil. Sometimes I have to use two sheets but that’s not a big deal I do have oily skin and they are only $1. I thought that I would go through them quite fast since there are only 50 sheets but it did last quite some time before I had to repurchase. They have become a staple in my everyday makeup bag.

I didn't care for these blotting sheets. I have oily skin and these left behind too much shine.

These are mediocre blotting sheets. I have been a long time user of the Clean & Clear blotting sheets, but wanted to branch out and try new blotting sheets. Well, I got these and they are just not effective. My skin gets pretty oily, but it was hard to tell how much these sheets were actually getting off. There is no sure indication like the Clean & Clear ones which get darker. After using them, my skin may appear less oily, but not by very much. They are cheap, but ineffective.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

They're cheap, effective and don't ruin my makeup. They just absorb the oil. Great product!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For years I was using the CVS oil absorbing sheets (or the Clean and Clear ones, if I was willing to splurge) and I liked them, but I felt like they were removing too much of my makeup. I picked these up and I've got to say I like that they're thin enough they can't move my makeup much, but it takes about 2-3x more sheets to blot my entire face. These are just a little TOO thin. Good in a pinch especially with how cheap they are, but definitely won't keep the shine away for hours like the packaging says it will.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

These sheets are horrible. I was in dire need of oil blotting sheets one day and the store I went to didn't have anymore Clean and Clear sheets, so I figured I would get there. they're much cheaper, and I figured they couldn't possibly be that different. Man, I was wrong. Absolutely no oil reduction, smudges makeup, yuck. Will never repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

On their own, these are really thin and don't work really well. You'll get oily right after.

However, I use them to remove the excess oil from my face before I apply an oil control powder. I mean, they do a good job at getting rid of the oil. This is why, even though I only gave it 2 stars, I would buy them again. They're cheap and I like how they work with the powder.

I like these, they get rid of oil on my t zone and they're just $1. I like using these especially in the summer so I'm not piling on powder every time my forehead gets oily. They are thin but I think they work well,would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love em!!! I have really oily face and when I put makeup on after a couple of hours I use them to remove the shine without removing my makeup!