April 16, 2014 | 1403 users online

Treatments - E.L.F. - Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG! I have always blotted with one ply of tissue paper, but when I tried these today on my t-zone, I was surprised with how fast these took to do the job. Once you place them on your face, they stick and absorb all the excess oil in seconds! Of course, if you have oily skin, you will have to use three sheets to cover your whole face, but these are great to take out with you if you needed to reapply your powder during a night out, so you use these first then the powder to get a fresh makeup face again. Worth the money and do the job very well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1018

You do get your moneys worth! its only a buck! it does reduce shine but it does not last. but for the price it is good.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

My face is very oily and these shine erasers do take away a lot of oil but I do not like how it takes the color of my makeup off and I only blott I don't like that! But hey they are good for being only $1

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Zemdawn

I love these sheets they don't matte your skin too much and the makeup never comes off. Although I find that I use more Than other brands it's only a 1$ anyways so can't complain. These are my HG oil blotting sheets I hope they never discontinue. Seriously buy these I love them ! The packaging sucks though but I don't care lol

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by neeeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blotting sheet is ehhhh. Honestly, I don't really use blotting sheets too much since I use powder and my skin isn't too oily except for the summer. And okay, I know this sounds kinda weird (but I learned this trick from one of my MUA friends) but toilet seat covers actually do the same job as most sheets..for me at least. The tip I learned from her is to use the right products for your skin type, eat right, and stay hydrated to reduce oil production. It usually works for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by CristineF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

This sheets claim to not only absorb oil but also reduce pores, mattify skin for hours and re-texturise skin... the truth is they only reduce shine a little bit... I need to use about 3 of them and my face is barely oily... Seriously you can't possibly think that one sweep of this paper sheet would help reduce porres in any way.. I find it outrageous when brands claim un-logical benefits from their products...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by NicoleLov3ly

I have really oily skin and these are amazing. I keep them in my apron at work, I work as a Beauty Consultant and having great skin/makeup is a must. These are a great on-the-go product. I would definitely not pay anymore than I can for sheets for my face so the price point is amazing!! Here it is $1 USD for 50 sheets. I use one for my T-Zone and if it is warmer or a more stressful day I will use two in the afternoon. Sucks up oil and makes my skin look great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 1:16:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBaby19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are great! Much better than spending $5 for 50 sheets when you can pay $1 for it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by nissypikachu

I love these oil blotting sheets! They are just as good as the expensive ones for $3+. My face gets oily throughout the day and I always keep these with me to take the shine away. On the back, most of the claims are true such as: absorbs oil and shine, mattifies shiny skin, and woven texture eliminates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. I wouldn't say it minimizes your pores nor does it help retexturize skin but it's great. Plus it is only $1!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by klpalmz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love these! You cannot go wrong with them! I have very oily skin, so these help a lot. I carry them with me in my purse wherever I go! They're wonderful for only $1! I know of another brand that had these same kind of sheets and the same amount for $4, so I feel like this is a deal. My suggestion? Try them out! If you don't like them, throw them away! That's the nice thing about the elf line: it's so inexpensive!