E.L.F. Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Microcrystakkube Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract

on 6/26/2015 4:22:00 PM

I like these, they get rid of oil on my t zone and they're just $1. I like using these especially in the summer so I'm not piling on powder every time my forehead gets oily. They are thin but I think they work well,would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love em!!! I have really oily face and when I put makeup on after a couple of hours I use them to remove the shine without removing my makeup!

on 2/25/2015 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Small case that easily fits into your purse or pocket even, so easy to carry with you! Dabs up the oils and helps get rid of oily shine grossness. While I only used this a few times it seemed to do the trick to get rid of the oil. I will point out it only does that. It does not prevent oil as far as I could tell, so makeup touch ups are needed, a little powder usually works though.

on 1/26/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not my favorite but they work well and serve its purpose.
Very small but not at all bad.

on 1/12/2015 4:16:00 AM

These are the paper blotters, not the plasticy ones. They do their job and absorb oil.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm from the UK and here they're a lot more expensive than a dollar which is one reason for not liking them as much. I usually use kleenex blotting papers which are incredibly cheap here and you seem to get more in a packet. They are pretty much like ELF except I can usually reuse kleenex ones. ELF sheets are too thin and flimsy for me to re use and they usually remove my makeup as well as oil in the process (so do kleenex). However I'm also usually oily again within a short time so I'm still on the hunt for a perfect blotting paper but will use kleenex papers till then.

on 10/13/2014 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Sure, it takes about a million of them before I'm content with the removal of oil, but they're so cheap I really can't complain. If I'm out and need them, it only takes a quick trip to Target or wherever to bring me relief. Improvements could be made, make them a little bigger and a little thicker and they'd be just fine. You get what you pay for ladies, and this isn't too bad a deal.

on 8/15/2014 12:44:00 PM

I used these the first time a few years ago and thought I remembered liking them, so ordered some more just recently. But whether E.L.F. have changed them or I've just been spoilt by the amazing Kleenex blotting sheets, it's now hard for me to remember why I thought I ever like them because they're awful!

First off these are thin. And we're not talking sheet of paper thin or even sheet of toilet tissue thin. These are more like really, really, really thin tracing paper. In fact they're almost transparent they're that thin! As a result, using one sheet on your face is practically impossible and even if you do manage to remove just one sheet from the packet, as soon as you apply it to your face it rips. So then you spend another 5 minutes fiddling about trying to get another one out of the packet, only to have that one rip too! I tried to be delicate with these things, but if you accidentally grab more than one (which I promise you, you will) it's impossible to get the spare ones back in the packet so you just end up using them for the sake of it or else throwing them away.

I have to confess to using two or three at a time in the end just to get rid of them quicker. The most annoying thing is that once you've fiddled about with them for 10 minutes they don't even work that well. The E.L.F. UK website talks about these being 'amazing little sheets' which 'instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and mattify shiny skin'. Urm... no they're not and no, no, no they don't. For 1.95 I guess you get what you pay for, but the website shouldn't be making such grand claims about a product that (in my experience) just doesn't deliver!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm glad these sheets only cost $1, because for me at least they were a waste of money. It's been a while since I've used blotting sheets, but I don't remember them being as perfectly useless as these. I picked these up because I've been going minimalist purse wise this summer and a tiny pack of blotting sheets takes up less space in my wristlet than a powder compact and my skin is too oily to go without some sort of blotting product. I was hoping these sheets could allow me to leave my powder at home, but they don't do a good enough job for that. They barely pick up any oil at all. I don't notice a difference on my face, and there's no noticeable sign on the paper than any oil is being absorbed either.

I'm also annoyed by how difficult it is to remove a single sheet of paper from the packaging. The papers are so thin that trying to pick up one usually means picking up three, and it's tricky to put the rest back without crumpling them up. I wish there was tape on inside of the cover to pull the sheets out like Clean & Clear has.

on 7/18/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

These are awesome. They take care of oil on my face. I need to use a few sheets each time, but so what? Totally worth it for a buck!

Popular Treatments (Face)