August 2, 2014 | 1508 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Shine Eraser Blotting Sheets

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 2:54:00 AM More reviews by Josienicole

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are awesome. They take care of oil on my face. I need to use a few sheets each time, but so what? Totally worth it for a buck!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by sarahrose53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like these blotting sheets a lot. They do the job, and I like that you can flip them over and use both sides. They definitely absorb oil and shine and mattify my skin. They claim to minimize pores and mask facial imperfections, and I don't notice either of those things happening. Otherwise, they do what I want them to do, which is mattify my skin, so I'm happy!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 2:24:00 AM More reviews by larosedechanel

I think these Oil Blotting Sheets are ordinary. They work, but just barely. I don't think they're as good as they could be. To be fair, I do have oilier skin than most & I know I shouldn't expect magic from $1 oil-control products. The packaging is a little cardboard "envelope" & it contains 50 sheets. It's thin & maybe 3 inches long, so it's easy to carry around. The oil blotting sheets do absorb oil, but like I said, barely. I don't see any pore minimization & these don't make my skin matte. It takes some of the oil off, but not nearly enough. Also, if you have makeup on & decide to blot with these, it'll take some of it off, so be careful if you're wearing foundation. I wanted to like this tool, but it just doesn't work on my very oily skin. Since it's only $1, I'd buy it if you only have an oily t-zone, but if you have oily skin all over or if your skin is extremely oily like mine, I'd skip this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OMG! I have always blotted with one ply of tissue paper, but when I tried these today on my t-zone, I was surprised with how fast these took to do the job. Once you place them on your face, they stick and absorb all the excess oil in seconds! Of course, if you have oily skin, you will have to use three sheets to cover your whole face, but these are great to take out with you if you needed to reapply your powder during a night out, so you use these first then the powder to get a fresh makeup face again. Worth the money and do the job very well!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1018

You do get your moneys worth! its only a buck! it does reduce shine but it does not last. but for the price it is good.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by LokaLopez13

My face is very oily and these shine erasers do take away a lot of oil but I do not like how it takes the color of my makeup off and I only blott I don't like that! But hey they are good for being only $1

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Zemdawn

I love these sheets they don't matte your skin too much and the makeup never comes off. Although I find that I use more Than other brands it's only a 1$ anyways so can't complain. These are my HG oil blotting sheets I hope they never discontinue. Seriously buy these I love them ! The packaging sucks though but I don't care lol

rated 2 of 5 on 10/15/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by neeeks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blotting sheet is ehhhh. Honestly, I don't really use blotting sheets too much since I use powder and my skin isn't too oily except for the summer. And okay, I know this sounds kinda weird (but I learned this trick from one of my MUA friends) but toilet seat covers actually do the same job as most sheets..for me at least. The tip I learned from her is to use the right products for your skin type, eat right, and stay hydrated to reduce oil production. It usually works for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by CristineF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

This sheets claim to not only absorb oil but also reduce pores, mattify skin for hours and re-texturise skin... the truth is they only reduce shine a little bit... I need to use about 3 of them and my face is barely oily... Seriously you can't possibly think that one sweep of this paper sheet would help reduce porres in any way.. I find it outrageous when brands claim un-logical benefits from their products...

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by NicoleLov3ly

I have really oily skin and these are amazing. I keep them in my apron at work, I work as a Beauty Consultant and having great skin/makeup is a must. These are a great on-the-go product. I would definitely not pay anymore than I can for sheets for my face so the price point is amazing!! Here it is $1 USD for 50 sheets. I use one for my T-Zone and if it is warmer or a more stressful day I will use two in the afternoon. Sucks up oil and makes my skin look great!