April 16, 2014 | 943 users online

Cleansers - Palmers - Skin Success Facial Milk Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I called the company inquiring about another facial cleanser they carry. The rep suggested I try this facial cleanser instead. She even sent me a FULL size to sample!! In the past I used a similar cleansing foam which was discontinued. I love the package/pump. The fragrance is very "fresh" smelling & not overwhelming @ all. The texture is quite gentle.

I have not used it long enough to notice a difference in my skin tone. However, I like it enough to purchase once I finish the sample!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by CandySplitz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I got very, very excited when I heard Palmers were releasing a facial range. You can imagine my disappointment when I tried it.
I expected the products to smell and feel about the same as their body lotions, but it was the complete opposite! I have combo skin, however this cleanser still made my face feel too dry. The texture is not creamy enough and it still did not remove all of my makeup. If you have dry skin, stay well clear.
My biggest gripe is the smell. I adore the smell of coca butter, but the scent in this cleanser is atrocious! Its so irritating that Palmers decided to go with this 'lavender' smell when they could of stuck with the tried and true coca butter.
So disappointing, such a shame. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2009 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Viviana25

I just love this!!!, cant believe the bad reviews...
Ive been using this for about one year already, and it gives me flawless, acne free skin, and its moisturizing!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2009 4:29:00 AM More reviews by MaliceInMakeupLand

I bought this product in hopes that it would help aide the effectivenes of the plamers fade cream. After 1 week of using the cleanser my face became dry, flakey, irritable and I noticed an increase of black heads however I also used the product on my back which hasn't had a negative effect to it. The only thing I like about this product is the packaging as it comes in an easy to use pump. The smell didn't really bother me but its not the best or worse smell. The price is reasonable but I definatley would not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2008 4:00:00 AM More reviews by LowSelfEsteem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

This 150 ml pump product claims to brighten your complexion with it's vitamin C, E and Licorice Extracts. It didn't work for me and I used 3/4 of the bottle. I am a big fan of foaming cleansers but the consistency of this one left a bit to be desired. I just didn't feel like I ever rinsed it all off. I also found the scent really overwhelming. It's a combo of added fragrance - high up on the listed ingredients - and natural ingredients. I am, perhaps, more sensitive to fragrance than some people when it comes to most products but I think almost anyone would call this OTT. Will not repurchase.

Ingredients: water, sodium C14-16, olefin sulfonate, glycerin, cocamide DEA, polysorbate 80, fragrance, lilial, hydrocitronellal, limonene, linalool, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, hydrolisized milk protein, glycyrriza glabra, propolyne glycol, tetrasodium EDTA, diazolidnyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben.