September 23, 2014 | 939 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - thrrrob [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by kaatiex

Thrrrob is a HG blush for me on my NW15-20 skin. It's such a shame that it has been discontinued! It gives such a perfect natural flush to my cheeks - great for a no makeup 'my-face-but-better' look.

I have Thrrrob in the old style packaging - where the lid comes completely off - which I greatly prefer. The brush that came with the blush is next to useless and was cast aside long ago.

For £23.50 it is on the pricier end of the spectrum but I do feel it is absolutely worth it. The blush is fantastic quality with good pigmentation and had I the chance I would definitely buy another!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by ClaireW93

I love this product but just a pity they are discounting it :-( I love wearing this colour for a everyday/casual look. Compared to the other benefit boxes the packaging is not as good but it doesn't stop me from buying it as I love the colour of the powder!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 7:07:00 AM More reviews by lipsticknlinguine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this in the double the powder set on benefit website. You got hoola and this blush for about $30ish. These blushes retail for about $50 each here in australia so it was a great deal. These products are in the old packaging and did not have any fragrance that I keep hearing the boxes blushes have so I assume they were slightly older stock. I was expecting it to be more finely milled but it's ever so slightly chunky with the chunky bits in the pan I assume to be flecks of shimmer. The colour is pretty but very light and sheer. If you apply too much trying to get a richer colour it can look a bit chalky. I don't regret the buy and love wearing it on top of posie tint.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Dez98765

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I will not buy throb again simply because it does not show up on my medium/tanned asian skin tone. I have to apply a lot to make it show up and even so it looks like I barely had anything on. This product is just sitting at a corner for me.

For girls with my skin tone I would recommend Coralista in which the orangeness complements medium/tan skin really well. It doesnt last long on me though because of the humid weather. Cha cha tint on the other hand lasts all day and looks so lovely, like I've been kissed by the sun :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 3:55:00 AM More reviews by macprincess15

I bought this from the benefit website "double the powder" and it was totally worth it. You get the hoola bronzer and thrrob for $34 (without shipping) and they actually contain more product because its in the old packaging. Highly recommend! But this blush is very pigmented and quite shimmery . It's a very pale pink and its buildable. The only reason I'm taking off a lipoid is because its not worth the $28 on its own in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I love love love this blush! It gives me the perfect pink colour on my cheeks!
    The packaging is cute and compact! Although here, in Australia it's quite over priced so i resorted to purchasing from the US benefit site.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by koralam

This is too light for my skin tone, even though im pretty fair! so wouldn't suggest this blush for medium or darker skin tones. Its overpriced and i dont care for the packaging.The glitter in this is also super chunky and on my skin the colour itself appears really sheer. Sadly this has been sitting in my makeup drawer for years untouched.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by xosugar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was disappointed in this product. It looks like a beautiful milky pink in the box but on the skin it looks different. At first it looks like nothing and after you layer it on to get some color it turns into a reddy pink. I do like the box packaging and the little brush that comes with it is surprisingly good but I don't care for how it looks when applied.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by doris98

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Thrrrob on me is just like a darker Dandelion. I don't love it, I don't hate it, and I'll use it from time to time if I want a pink cheek.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by MissJenifer

I hesitated writing this review because it wasn't that I didn't like the product. I am writing the review because I don't want other people with similar skin tone to mine to buy the product thinking it will work for them. I have a light/medium olive skinned complexion - as you can see by my picture... I fell in love with the color of this blush, I had done some researching of it on makeup alley and youtube and looked at swatches etc. I ordered it from benefit and was so excited when it came! Until I put it on! It is much too "baby" pink for my skin - it made me look like I had a fever or rosacea (which I do have a mild case of the latter - and I spend a lot of time getting rid of the red toned cheeks, don't need to pay to have them!) ... So, even though this blush didn't work for me, the product is very good quality and it's very fine and sheer - just the wrong shade :(