August 20, 2014 | 1628 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Burt's Bees Miracle Salve [DISCONTINUED]

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by leonka

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Unfortunately, I have nothing good to say, it's like oil in solid form. Dehydrating! Avoid!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:31:00 AM More reviews by cassielynn24

i love this stuff! i use it on my lips, this winter i have had painful dry lips and this is the best. far better than any lip balm i have tried. i also use this on my dry hair ends, my elbows, dry feet and my tattoo to keep it fresh looking.
this is really a great multi use product and u get a lot of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by fionag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is very good for hair and hands, I also use it as my pre-wash massage balm to sooth my facial skin before cleansing. It nourishes rough facial skin, makes it supple and comfortable, I massage for 2-3 minutes, then use my regular cleanser to clean my face, after doing this, my skin is perfect clean and hydrated. The left residue of the balm is perfect amount to prevent my facial skin from drying. My skin is refreshed and comfortable. I don't need any moisturizer afterwards except for winter months. I don't think it is a good idea to use it as a facial moisturizer because it's too greasy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This works good as a pomade for fly-aways. I haven't tried it for anything else yet though. The smell is good, but I think it would be a bit too greasy for the hands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great multi use salve! I use it on rashes, bug bites, on my dry hands, when I have a sore nose from a cold. You can also use it on your hair to tame fly aways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by murphyna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great for moisturizing my heels. Better than shea butter, but also more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2010 3:08:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this (with great effectiveness, I'd say) to de-frizz my hair throughout the day. I apply it all over my hands, and then carefully smooth through my hair. I say carefully because this is really highly concentrated with oils (well it IS oil- the first ingredient is olive oil), so if you apply any more than just a BIT (especially on your hair) it will look greasy and disgusting. I learned that lesson the hard way. I imagine this product also can be used effectively for many other things, such as on problem areas for dry skin, or around fingernails, or maybe even on the lips, if needed. The tin packaging really isn't the most convenient (you have to unscrew it and then carefully get the desired amount into your hands), but it is cute, and I cant think of a better design, so I'm not complaining . Make sure your hands are clean, though, obviously, as using this product requires sticking your hands all over it. Not really a product to share with a friend. I keep this in my purse at all times and use it frequently. Also, as far as it being a "miracle", that's a bit arrogant... but it is useful, and a good price considering how much is in there (LOTS).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2009 2:16:00 PM More reviews by lilmama51

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm giving this a five cause it works! I put some on my endlessly itchy ankles and in less than 48 hours they are better if not cured. And my chapped, flaky hands are looking better too. As someone who has used almost everything under the sun, I'd call that a miracle.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2009 8:38:00 PM More reviews by thejadedstar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Literally my only qualm with this product is the tin -- I wish there were a more sanitary way to use this besides just sticking your fingers in, but that's a personal pet peeve of mine (i detested potted lipglosses as well).
The 2oz tin is HUGE considering you only need a small amount to get the job done. I purchased this to keep in my purse as a multiuse product, but it has quickly become my HG cuticle treatment. All i do is rub my fingers over the product until it becomes gel/liquid like in consistency, and then apply and viola! Instant hydration, no nasty chemicals or smell to interfere with perfume, and visibly nicer cuticles. When I run out I will definatley purchase more. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

I just bought my second tin of this stuff and love it! I use it on my cuticles, lips, or wherever else I might need it.

Ingredients:

Olive Oil , Beeswax , Pumpkin Seed Extract , Pollen Extract , Soybean Seed Extract , Olive Fruit Extract , Wheat Germ Extract , Adenophora Stricta

I bought it at Walgreens for $6.99 and it's a 2 oz. tin which lasts forever. This would be great to carry in your purse as an everything balm.