September 16, 2014 | 1897 users online

Treatments (Eye) - True Radiance Eye Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Johall

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have used this and it works great. Really helps reduce the fine lines and keeps the dark circles away. I also like the True Radiance (Radiance cream) it's super for skin tightening and fine lines. I do love the bottles because you get every drop down to the very bottom nothing is left when empty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2008 8:47:00 PM More reviews by ForgetfulDebbie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised to see that there aren't more reviews of this product. It's packed with good stuff, a pleasure to use....truly awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2008 7:55:00 PM More reviews by sugarrbebe1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Although I'm pretty pleased with my overall skincare regimen, I seem to be on a constant quest for the perfect eye product. I beat the dark circles I used to have by using Teamine and I don't really have much of a problem in the way of wrinkles or crow's feet, but I sure would like to keep it that way. I'm sure that the reason that I DON'T have the problem is because I'm always trying out new eye products :D. I DO seem to be on a never ending quest for a product that will firm my upper brow, especially since my eyes are deepset.

I first learned about True Radiance products right here on mua. It perked my interest and then I read some raves for the eye cream on another board. I didn't even try to resist ordering it. Well, I've been using it for just about week and normally I wouldn't review a product that quickly, but this one warrants it.

It is a pure luxury to use. YES, it feels that good. Even better, though, is the fact that it seems to have immediate results. It does an incredible job of smoothing, firming, and tightening the entire orbital area! Could this possibly be the product I've been searching for???? So far, it seems that it very well may be. More than one person has asked me what I'm doing differently since I've been using it. I just wish I had taken before photos!

Its chock full of active ingredients: Reguage, Syncoll, Pepha-tight, Trivalen, Glycerin. Cream Base: Water, Safflower seed oil, Propylene glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Fragrance, Myristyl Myristate, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA

I also find it to be priced quite reasonably given the usual cost of high end eye products.

My one and one complaint is the packaging. It is one of those airless pump bottles. I don't know - maybe it's me, but I HATE those damn things. I always seem to have problems with them. Other than that, though, I think I'm in love !

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No