Almay 15 Minute Facial

3.8

on 2/14/2011 10:45:00 PM

Great! Makes my face feel good and clean and soft. But It dosent last very long. Buy it!

on 3/21/2008 9:44:00 AM

i love the way this mask makes my face feel AFTER using it. my skin clean and smooth as a new born toosh. however, it stings like the dickens the first few minutes it's on. i have yet to make it the whole 15 minutes. it seems like 4-6 minutes would do as well as 15 seeing as the result is what it claims! i would buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is great! I use it whenever I feel I need an extra clean and this product delivers!

It goes on nicely (can be as thick or thin as I want it to be), and deep cleans!

I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it at all!!!!! In fact, after the very first use of this mask my skin was clearer!!!!!

on 2/10/2008 12:19:00 AM

Caution: This product contains salicylic acid. Not realizing this, I used it after washing with Olay Clarify & Cleanse cleanser. It started burning immediately.

on 1/16/2008 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up because an Ulta promotion allowed me to "buy 2, get 1 free," and this was my free item. It comes in a standard white lotion tube with lime green flip lid, and the actual product is a green mask with exfoliating beads.

As per the directions, I wash my face with warm water and soap, then apply a thin layer of the mask in a circular motion. It immediately makes my face feel tight, almost completely dried out. I leave it on for about 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.

I love that this deep cleanses and exfoliates all in one. I use it whenever I feel like a need an extra-clean scrub, but I think there needs to be an official warning to all the dry-skin girls out there. THIS IS NOT THE PRODUCT FOR YOU. If leaves skin very smooth and clean, but it would for sure dry out already fairly dry skin. I don't use this product very often, only when my skin is feeling particularly dull or I've been outside all day and need an extra clean. I always apply a moisturizer afterwards.

Overall: Good price, sleek packaging, good product, but not for those with dry skin.