Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Love this brow pencil!! To me it's a dupe for the MAC brow pencil in Spike, which I use to be obsessed with. Not anymore I haven't brought that since I started using the Maybelline pencil. It's not harsh and it's so cheap which I love!! The colors they have are good for me and again it's CHEAP....lol. Try it out at least I don't think you will be disappointed and if you are you didn't go broke by doing so.

on 6/2/2015 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

I liked the skinny and precise tip. The colour was a pretty good match either. HOWEVER I hate how easily the product chips off when I apply any pressure! I've wasted so much of this product just because I can't use it without the pencil chipping off at least once. (Again, I applied barely any pressure)
Will not repurchase.

on 4/16/2015 10:20:00 PM

I know this sounds really depressing, but when I had chemo and most of my brow hair fell out, this was the only brow make-up I could use that didn't look completely unnatural. It actually looked pretty good under the circumstances, and I tried many, many others. Although now that my brows have grown back, I use powder (I never was very good at pencil except when I had to be!), I am very loyal to this product that helped me through a very hard time.

on 4/14/2015 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this eye pencil, its the only one that I am able to use without making my brows look cartoonish. I use the color medium brown on my brows and apply it with a very light hand to shape and fill. I haven't figured out how to properly use the comb end on this brow pencil, so I blend the product out with my e.l.f. brow wand. I actually use the comb end to separate my lashes if they clump together after applying mascara. Will continue to repurchase, it can cost anywhere between $4-$6, depending on where you buy it. A lot of people have said it's a great DUPE for the Anastasia Brow Wiz, but I can't bring myself to pay $20 for a brow pencil to find out....yet lol.

on 3/31/2015 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay product from me. I like the color, it has fine tip which make it easy to fill in the brows. The pencil is not too soft and not too hard. However, I want something that can hold my eyebrows in place, since mine is thick and long. I will keep searching until I find an affordable eyebrows pencil with similar color and can hold the brows. I may or may not repurchase this.

on 3/20/2015 4:32:00 PM

Love it! Very handy eyebrow pencil,I think it's pretty dry formula,and I like it that way.I have it in brunette,and the color is fading brown,not so intense but still pigmented.You just twist it up to apply product.It has a little comb at the other end,I don't use it.Would be perfect if there was a spooley brush instead of a comb,but I use my Ardell spooley/angled liner brush to comb my brows. Will purchase again from eBay.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is absolutely fantastic.

I have used many brow products and I am quite picky with them. I use a pencil to shape my brows and then powder to fill them in.

This is a twist up - you don't have to sharpen it which is a huge plus for me. It is waxy and a tiny bit creamy so it smudges on well and looks natural. It is also very small and sharp so it is easy to get a 'define' line.

This is an amazing product at the drugstore and i am going to re-purchase and re-purchase this.

Too sharp and thin. Product ok but the way the packaged it it didn't work for me. And the comb thingy is useless

on 2/20/2015 11:05:00 PM

I got this for my mom, who is in her 60's and has never used a brow product. She is naturally blond and needs a little help defining her brows.

Pros:
Very easy to use - twists up (no need to sharpen).
Creamy and goes on/blends very easily - no harsh lines.
Decent color selection.

Cons:
Does not seem to contain too much product - for those who need this every day, the product might not last for too long.
The "pencil" is very thin, so it might be difficult to grip.

Overall, my mom likes this one the best. I bought her several brow products, including Milani and NYX, and Maybelline is the best color match and is the easiest to use for the novice consumer.

on 1/20/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG eyebrow pencil. I've repurchased it tons of times.

It is skinny enough to draw little hairs, it twists up so you don't have to sharpen, it's soft enough so it's easy to put on but not too soft that it crumbles or smudges the line. I've found it lasts longer than my anastasia brow wiz did.
The skinny comb spoolie on the other end is wonderful. I use shade dark blonde (which is the lightest shade) and it's perfect.

this won't give you the "perfectly sculpted gel looking eyebrows you see on instagram" which is why I like it so much. Just natural and wonderfully filled in brows.

I wouldn't change anything about this eyeliner.
price is great especially if you purchase on sale with a coupon.

Popular Brows Products