December 22, 2014 | 1605 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Eyeshadow singles - Wet/Dry

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm seconding the "are all of you nuts?!" reviews. you HAVE TO use this wet, if you don't like using shadows wet do not buy it. But it's so beautiful and pigmented if you wet your brush first. Also, the big glitters are an overspray but it's still VERY shimmery underneath. If you look at the pics on the milani cosmetics website, they also show that the glitters are an overspray.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2012 7:42:00 PM More reviews by strawbaryz87

Am I the only one upset that this eyeshadow is a complete scam? I bought the bronze doll shade specifically because it was very glittery. After opening and swiping it, I learned that they only spray a glitter coating over the top so it looks pretty in the store! The actual color is bronze with NO GLITTER AT ALL! I'm pretty upset seeing as I can't see myself ever using this color now and just wasted $7 for nothing.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Shaylynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in Caribbean Sea. It is a light, sparkly aqua. It's fairly sheer (not really an issue), I have not tried it wet, though I probably should to decrease fallout. I'd say the price is okay for how much you get (2.1 grams), but it just disappears! I've used it maybe 5 times, and there's a decent sized dent in it. Oh well. It's really nice though. Silky, buttery smooth, not too dry by it's self, average wear time... worth the bit of money!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by michelleeex3

I haven't attempted to use this wet because I don't like doing that, but I have this in a very sparkly black. I'm not sure of the name, but I'm not a fan of this eyeshadow. I swatched it, and on my finger it looked very dark and pigmented, but when I actually swatched it, it came out so sheer! I have to use a lot of it to get the shade that it looks like in the packaging. The sparkles looked nice though; they catch the light very well. Also, it's cheap! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2011 5:28:00 AM More reviews by newchick10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

You can purchase Milani eyeshadow singles online at CherryCulture.com. I just wanted to make everyone aware since I have been reading here that it was discontinued. The color selection is not as big but they do have some beautiful colors to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by blndiee06

Love these!

They are super pigmented and even better when used wet. I get all of my Milani shadows from Big Lots for only $.99. I consider these an awesome deal and find myself reaching for them often. Hardly any fallout too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by rayjbady

Yeah really, what's the deal with the bad reviews?? Do you know how to apply makeup? Use these wet!! They are beautiful colors, and while they have an overspray, there is still HEAVY shimmer that goes all the way throughout the product!! I LOVE Milani runway singles. I have the dark green, Shamrock, and the taupe color, Beach Sand.

The only thing I can find wrong with it is that when de-potting, it's not metal, it's on a clay/porcelain base. So I have to add a magnet. Seriously, I love this stuff. If you hate your shades that you bought, contact me and send them to me!! I'll take them all!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by lovelylaura86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is way too glittery. I don't like this product at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2010 2:50:00 AM More reviews by allychristie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

false advertising :( shimmer only at the top layer and no color payoff throughout. i really wanted to like it! dooooo not buy save your money

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by princessjaslyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought 2 of these in Black and Shamrock as the departmental store was having a 20% off and I felt like having some makeup retail therapy.

I really wanted to like this but as the others say, the color pay off isn't fantastic and the shimmer is only at the top layer.

I used it wet, but I had to get alot of product on before they were visible. And it is extremely fragile. I dropped my black and it broke into smithereens.

Will not be repurchasing again.