Anna Sui Dreams

on 2/19/2014 11:44:00 AM

Really pretty oriental smell great for.day.time wear or.a not.overpowering.evening fragrance

on 5/12/2013 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This fragrance is so beautiful.
it is longlasting and strong, but not overpowering, therefore you only need a little bit.
this also means it lasts a long time, i've had mine for ages.
the bottle is cute and girly, and the scent is lovely. especially if you have an event coming up, like a dinner date, or going out for the night.
a big plus, for me, is that it doesn't irritate my skin :)
(my skin can react badly to some perfumes making it go red and flaky)
definately a must if you like bold scents that are feminine !
x

on 9/29/2011 8:26:00 AM

I smelled it the first time when I was younger and thought that it was a good smell - which was pretty surprising since I've gotten my sensitive nose from dad and my dad can't go inside a tax free shop without an asthma attack. But I liked the smell, mom remembered what the scent's name was, bought it for my birthday the following year and from that day and on (until it was empty) I used it. It's a great scent in the way that it's so... gentle but yet existing and just. Wow. I love it.

on 11/2/2010 10:21:00 PM

This was my high school fragrance staple. Every time I would wear it I would get compliment after compliment. The smell is not offensive at all, and I am easily offended by fragrance - I mean I have to stand FAR away when I catch a whiff of some perfume, otherwise I will have intense headaches. I don't wear perfume much anymore, but when I do you can bet it's this.

on 4/16/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I went through a stage of loving Anna Sui's perfumes, but now I've moved on and am loving Agent Provocateur's more!

The bottles are just so cute, and this little blue gem smells of vanilla, which is all very lovely. I use it as an everyday perfume, as it's inoffensive and just pleasant. I like it, I just feel that it doesn't have the 'wow' factor as it doesn't make me feel like a million dollars when I put it on. I wouldn't buy it again, I think I'd spend my money on something that made me feel more glamourous.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift. I honesty don't hate it and this comes from someone that doesn't like perfume. It's a little more strong for daily wear, so I wear it for dinner parties and formal balls etc. And it does the job for me, it gives me the more formal/elegant feeling.

on 2/21/2010 7:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I was in my mid teens I was given this as a Christmas present but as I wasn't overly into fragrances at the time I sort of ignored it. After a while I did start using it and fell head over heels in love. It smells really yummy, fresh with just the right amount of sweetness. It doesn't last for long so you do need to re-spritz several times throughout the day. It doesn't break the bank price-wise and it comes in seriously pretty packaging. I don't own it anymore but that's mainly because I prefer using EDPs for their staying power.

on 8/28/2009 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This was my signature scent throughout highschool and the few years after. I've been through bottles of this stuff, and the one I have now is nearly done. I love the sweetness, and the bit of vanilla you get (that is bar none my FAVORITE smell). Like other people have said it doesn't stay long, so reapplying is necessary. Cute bottle.

on 3/19/2009 8:32:00 AM

A truly lovely vanilla., this is my favourite Anna Sui scent. This uplifts me and envelopes me in a mist of positivity. The only little con is that it does not having very good staying power on me so touch-ups are a must. Love the bottle design too.

on 3/13/2009 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful fragrance! This smells like I imagine light blue velvet would smell like. It's smooth and warm, not overpowering - yet has fantastic sillage. To me, it has an ever-so-slightly citrus note mingled in there. A lady I work with used to wear this and it just smelled amazing every time she passed by. I purchased my Sui Dreams online for a very good deal. The bottle is so original and playful, I love it. I honestly think this fragrance would suit anyone, in any climate. It's the best Anna Sui and one of my favourites in my ever-expanding collection of fragrances...

Popular Fragrances