Revlon Make a Sheen Lustrous Shadow-Olive It Up

3.6

on 5/9/2013 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am in love with all things bronze, gold and green but these shadow crumble and fade too easily even with a primer

on 10/22/2011 9:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is a nice trio. The e/s is soft & blendable & the colors are really pretty.

on 7/20/2010 7:02:00 AM

This shadow is pretty decent. It does give a sheen - smooth satin finish. I found the brown and olive shades to be pretty similar on my skin so they really complement each other. They are also easy to blend and last a while. I can't say that olive is my color of choice for eye shadow but it is nice to have for a change. I got this on sale but wouldn't buy full price. The packaging is very cute.

on 2/25/2009 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this color. I have three make a sheen shadows because they were 50% off. This does not do anything for anyone of a darker complexion. I am light skinned african american and it just looked like dirt on my eye. Very disappointing. Olive is not my color I guess. I love my other colors though.

on 2/16/2009 6:06:00 PM

By the look of the ad at the store and what I'm seeing here, this eyeshadow (Olive it up) looks great--if you don't have caramel skin or darker.

I should stay away from any makeup I don't see on a medium/darker skinned person....

on 12/17/2008 2:45:00 PM

I have grabbed a few of this one and the showstopper copper for gifts at ULTA. They are 5 FOR $10 along with some other stuff for a while (end of december? not sure). Again i used my 3.5 off $10 coupon. So 5 for $6.5. What do u think? ;) Haven't started to use yet, just wanted to announce the ongoing sale.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love the Olive It Up shade with my dark eyes! All four shadows in this line are beautiful. After trying Plum Like It Hot and loving it, I picked up Olive It Up, Espress'o Yourself, & Show Stopper Copper today! I just wish these weren't limited edition shadows! At least these four will last me a long time!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Three perfect colors all in one - dark brown, gold, and olive. The dark brown and olive seem to be very similar, with the olive being a bit more green, obviously. The gold is a very sheer shimmer that gives a nice golden glow (great color for the inner eye corner). The colors are pretty pigmented for a drugstore brand and produce a great effect when used together. From my experience, the colors lasted all day with a base.

on 4/25/2008 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I have this in the wine set, but this one is definitely richer and easier to apply for some reason. Go figure. There's a deep brown, a gold and a olive, all shimmery. If this is LE I'm definitely going to get another one. Got it at Walgreens for $5 on sale with a coupon.

on 4/24/2008 9:06:00 PM

Very pretty colour combo - I used this over UDPP and then a Revlon Colourstay eyeshadow as a base (I used a peachy/champagne colour over my whole eyelod) and then these on top - the colour is rich and just the right amount of shimmer. Definately plenty of pigmentation in my palette.

I love it with my brown-with-hint-of-green eyes, it makes the green come out.

I always have a terrible time finding green e/s that look good on me - these do. Very pretty look indeed