April 21, 2014 | 1493 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Concealer [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by shiroihikaru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my go to concealer under my eyes. The texture was light weight creamy, blendable and stayed put really well. The only small gripe is not enough coverage to hide dark circles and I don't even have bad dark circles. I'm petite so my face is small and so this stuff took awhile for me to use up. But now I'm done with the product, I find out that it's being discontinued. So I'm having a hard time finding a replacement..

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2014 10:41:00 AM More reviews by Floralmakeup

I love this concealer and I am so upset that this product is now discontinued! I use this on my spots, blemishes and under eye dark circles and it covers them really well, the lasting power is very good and I notice that this product stays on quite a while. Really good product!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by EllaBella95

The sponge applicator was broken as soon as I opened the product - leaving a hard plastic stick! Overlooking the shoddy packaging- rubbish as an undereye concealer due to creasing. And too thin and not pigmented enough to cover blemishes! Rubbish!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:18:00 PM More reviews by rasosa

This is my absolute HOLY GRAIL concealer, I use the shade Ivory 2-3. I'm a NC15 or NC20 in MAC foundation and concealer. I am so upset this was discontinued. I have very very *VERY dark circles that are hereditary and have nothing to do w lack of sleep or anything else and this concealer is just amazing. It's yellow, when I say yellow I mean it is the perfect match for my insanely yellow undertone, but it works great for blemishes or, my favorite, highlighting! When I put concealer on I usually put a corrector or a concealer that matches my ski tone first under my eyes, blend it w a beauty blender, then put this in three stripes in the triangle shape in top and blend that out w a bb, too, and it is flawlesssssssss! I'm so upset that it's discontinued and the only dupe I can think for it is MAC's ProLongwear concealer in NC15, it gives the same effect but I think the MAC one is a biiiiit less yellow toned. Good dupe, though. I find mine on amazon but since I think I'm going to find less and less throughout the months/years I'm going to have to buy as many as I can. (Oh, I also have dry skin, soooooometimes oily around my nose. And I'm 20 w forehead wrinkles and fine line under my eyes.) THIS DOES NOT CREASE too bad, I usually set it w MSF in Lightscapade or Rimmel Stay Matte in 03.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 5:38:00 AM More reviews by cahyani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in Singapore for $14.90 at Watsons. Before I start, I don't have much blemishes to conceal and I have always wanted my make-up to look natural as possible. This product is my favourite and I even purchased two of it! The concealer does not cake up under the eye but it provides coverage and makes my face as natural as possible. None of my friends knew I was wearing concealer which is awesome! You can definitely build up the coverage of the concealer by putting on more of it. However, it might not be in the favour of those people who wants a really a concealer with a thick consistency and coverage. This is amazing for me because of it makes me look as natural as possible 😊

rated 1 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by stuffaboutbeauty

No I don't recommend this at all. Doesn't cover and it seems to be drying my skin even more. I like the revlon concealer personally.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 4:09:00 AM More reviews by crazycharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This concealer covers my blemishes perfectly and it's easy to apply. The only downside, unfortunately is that it breaks me out after using it. I suppose it's due to the presence of minerals in the concealer, so I'm assuming that I'm allergic to it. Other than that, it was really pleasant to use. The price was reasonable compared to other brands and I think the packaging is gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by poppycherie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for 3 years! I like that the concealer is build-able, so on occasions when I get a real bad spot, I find I can layer this up without having it look too cakey. It has lasted me for 3 years (and still going, I never bought a new one), I remember the smell first turned me off for a while but it gradually got better :) I love its consistency because it gives a really natural finish.

However, I did hear from some friends that this contains micro-minerals or something and it isn't the best for skin. I'm really not sure about this but I have sensitive skin, and I also have been using this product for 3 years, problem free!

Hope this helped! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 5:51:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I love this concealer! I haven't used mine in a while because they discontinued it & I didn't wanna use it all up. I might be able to find it online, though. This brightened an covered my under eyes so nicely, and didn't crease. It also was great for blemishes & scars. My favourite concealer for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by jianing23

LOOOVE this concealer! i think they discontinued it and then sold it in a new packaging as the undereye concealer and another dark spot one

one of my first concealers and one of my favs. it has amazing concealing power for dark spots and under the eyes, really really like it! lasts really well and doesnt crease :)

only downside is the doe foot applicators not that hygienic and it breaks a bit :X

would deff repurchase this if i could! i got it on sale for 3$!!