November 26, 2014 | 1678 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Kimberly1828

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product! I've tried so many other face creams but everything else seems to leave me greasy with my makeup literally falling off! I have normal to dry skin but everything left me feeling so oily. This one is the opposite! It leave my face hydrated and soft. I have really started to notice a difference. I also have two spots on my face that appeared about 3 yrs ago after a pimple. It scabs over, peels off then starts all over again. During the summer in the heat it become painful, imagine a needle poking at your nose and right under your eye socket...yeah! painful! You name it, I've tried it to get rid of the scabs. I tried neosporin, vicks ( I know that's not what's for) and scab cream, face cream, home remedies and even went to a doctor where I got it "frozen off" yeah....that didn't work either. 2 weeks on the Aveeno product and the scabs have soften, they are very thin compared to what was there. I've been using it for about a month and a half not and the scabs don't come back. The spots are still there but they are soft and getting noticeably lighter. I wish I could find pictures of the scab so you could see the difference.

My mother also uses this and absolutely LOVES it. We both have backup and my sister is getting it for her birthday!

Way to go Aveeno! This is an AMAZING product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 7:30:00 PM More reviews by timtamz07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this, I've been using it for 2 years and so far so good. No bad breakouts from it and doesn't leave my face looking oily after it absorbs for 5 minutes. I will never go back to the Nivea sunscreens for they leave my pores clogged from the oily substance. I use this Aveeno cream every day after washing my face in the morning. I have the spf 30 one for more protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by QueenieAKA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very sensitive skin, extremely oily in the T sections and extremely dry every where else. This moisturizer does not add any grease to my face, while keeping my dry areas soft. I also use the positively radiant exfoliating face wash and my skin is clear and as promised - RADIANT! The sparkle, others mention is minimal and only seen up close. There are no large chunks of glitter in this product, it's minimal and I tend to like it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG day-time moisturizer! It's perfect for during the day because it's not too heavy and not too light, either. It leaves my normal skin with just the right amount of moisture. Sometimes, however, if my skin is going through a dry period, I have to use a more intense moisturizer. I can't say that it's evened out my skin tone and texture as is advertised on the bottle, but I haven't really noticed either way. The best part about this is that it's oil free, hypoallergenic, and nocomedogenic. In other words, it won't make your skin break out, your face shiny, or give you an allergic reaction. For my acne prone skin, moisturizers that are noncomedogenic are a must. Adding some moisture to your skin can actually help prevent and heal breakouts because it helps prevent over drying of the skin, which would lead to more oil production (breakouts). The cherry on top to this sundae is that it has SPF 15. We all know how important it is to wear SPF every day to prevent skin damage. Using a moisturizer that has SPF included just makes it that much easier to do. This is an all around great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:37:00 AM More reviews by pammbw

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. I have bought it twice now. Makes my skin feel and look great. I have dry skin, and I use a full pump on each cheek, and another one on my forehead. Then let it sink in a bit, and have no problem with applying makeup, the stuff is not greasy on me. Smell is nice. Price is fine, just wait for a coupon or a sale and snag a few.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product erased my acne scars, and for that, I will be forever in love with it. I actually only use it at night because I have oily skin and don't like to put any moisturizer on underneath my Bare Minerals original powder foundation, but I decided to get this instead of the SPF-free night cream because the ingredients are otherwise identical and this size is more economical for the same price. After about three weeks of nightly use, my acne scars were invisible. Gone. Words can't express how impressed I am with this moisturizer. It does have a fragrance, but I actually really like it and it hasn't irritated my skin. It does feel kind of slick and oily, so I can't imagine it would be good under makeup, but at night it doesn't really matter. My only words of caution are that it really stings around the eyes, so I have to use a separate eye creme. But that's whatever. No big deal. This has a great consistency, melts into skin nicely, smells good, moisturizes well, and does what it promises: brightens skin, evens out tone, and makes my skin "radiant." I use this in conjunction with the original Dove Beauty Bar as a cleanser and Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, and my skin has never been happier. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's got sunscreen and my coworker said my skin looked radiant. It doesn't irritate my skin and the microshimmers make you glow. Good enough for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by apeacherryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the main reasons I looked into this product was because Aveeno has a good reputation for gentle products and the SPF was good for summer. It does moisturize and I think it helps even out my skin tone. However, those with oily skin beware, it can really lead to shiny days. I have been using the Neutrogena skin lotion for combination skin which is thinner and lighter, good for the summer. I recommend the Aveeno but this product is only brought out in the winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Aileenchua

Okay here's the down low: I have been using this product for over 3 years. It moisturizes- but not exceptionally well. I would say it gets the job done more or less. It's not cheap about $15.00 or more depending where you buy it. I suggest Walmart. Claims: - Even out dark spots in 4 weeks. My skin- Acne prone, Dry, Hyperpigmentation. I have several red marks left from post acne marks. I started using this product before I started getting acne... So with that being said, if you wan to clear some "spots" from acne - or even if you have active acne- it wont directly treat or really help with that situation. So the claim it helps with dark spots is true but its wont make them go away. If you do want to help with acne try the moistuizer (same thing) with salicylic acid you might wan to take that into consideration Overall: It moisturizes fairly well, has an spf of 15, slightly helps with evening skin tone. Would I buy again: No, but it has a good slight scent and sinks in well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.