Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 7/1/2015 3:46:00 AM

This product did everything it said it would (I am surprised too!)
I'm a teenager with combination skin that is VERY prone to acne. I've had pretty bad acne problems in the past- thank god it's very calmed down now- and it's been a really long journey of trial-and-error to find the right moisturizer that hydrated my skin without breaking me out. I found that this product is amazing!
Not only does this product hydrate my skin very well and quickly, but I actually saw more color even-ness after a couple of months. A lot of my skin discoloration from the past is completely gone, and I know this has to be what's responsible because I literally do not use any other skin care product because my Olay face wash.
It does feel pretty oily when you first put it on, although my face is mostly dry so that's actually a good thing, but the T-Zone, not so much. But because of it's amazing hydrating and color corrector quality I personally think it's well worth it, and this moisturizer also does amazing under makeup.
I purchased this along with the CeraVe AM facial moisturizer, and it does not even compare. The CeraVe product to me is MUCH lighter and doesn't nearly hydrate my skin as much as the Aveeno, which surprised me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love he packaging of this product because of the pump which makes it so sanitary. While using this product I liked the way it looked under makeup.however, I hated the small glitters inside this moisturizer. Honestly this product was okay until I realized that THIS is what was breaking me out so bad! I just thought I was breaking out due to other factors but when I ran out of this and switched to another moisturizer for 3 weeks my break outs were gone! Even when I did break out it was very minor and not cystic. This product gave me such painful deep in the skin break outs so I would never repurchase this again.

on 6/9/2015 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made me break out big time! After my second day using it, I had big pimples on my forehead and cheeks, which are not even the places I normally get break outs. I took a break from it and tried again just in case it was something else but it happened again the day I started using it a week later. My skin was fine once I discontinued use. I also did not care for the "sparkles" in it and it has a powdery feel to it that I didn't like. I left it in my car for use on my hands while driving if I forget to lotion up first but I would not put it on my face again! It does make my hands soft, but again I don't like the sparkly effect.
On the plus side, I like the pump and that it can be locked to prevent accidental spills.

on 4/6/2015 11:43:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I have combination skin with a very oily tzone and I'm prone to breakouts. aveeno is one of the few brands that's won't break me out. This goes on very creamy and absorbs so well, leaving my skin with a glow that's not shiny or greasy looking. My makeup wears so well underneath this, I don't think I'll ever use another moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from my local Drug store two weeks ago, because of it claiming to improve tone and texture. Yes, I'm a sucker, but I had to try it.

I can already tell you that I will re-buy this amazing product though! I have oily skin, but every other week I use a strong glycolic acid to help fade old scars, wrinkles, exfoliate, freckles, etc...Anyway, I use all Aveeno products and I seriously love this little brand so much. I'm still prone to break outs if I use the wrong thing, and this moisturizer does not make me break out, and the cleansers don't either! I don't know why Aveeno doesn't get more love in online reviews, seriously, am I one of the few people on Earth who knows how effective and wonderful this brand is? My little redheaded boy with bad eczema loves Aveeno too. I give him oatmeal bath treatment once a week to help with his eczema, and he uses the lotion too. And I loved the baby line they have when he was younger. Sorry for rambling, but this is a great brand all around.

This moisturizer is seriously perfect for under my make-up ( especially when I use powder foundations), and I know the SPF isn't that high, but really I can't wear a high one, they are always so greasy and just my oily skin can't do those. This one I can do, and I do think it's helping to improve tone and texture, but really I can't tell if it's this stuff, or the glycolic acid, but let me tell you, the combination is a good one.

on 3/14/2015 7:01:00 AM

Liked the packaging but spf is way too low for a daily moisturiser for me. Also, strangely... it made my pee smell different which is concerning. Should check out the ingredients on the back. Also, for a moisturiser, it wasn't very moisturising.

on 3/13/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this moisturizer it's very decent, goes on light, nice light scent. I like the texture. It has sunscreen but doesn't feel like sunscreen so it's very good quality. It last a long time for months so it's economical. I didn't really see my skin even but it leaves it smooth.
Pros: Good moisturizer
good ingredients
Nice light scent
nice smooth texture
It's 4oz so last a long time
Has sunscreen

Cons: Didn't seem to even out my skin tone

on 2/25/2015 3:16:00 AM

I used to use clarins as my daily moisturizer for 8-9 years but oneday I decided to try drugstore product and bought this because I like aveeno body lotion so why didn't I give the moisturizer a try?

From the packaging, I love the packaging. It looked simple and the pump was easy to use. The product itself, in my opinion is a so-so. The texture was quite creamy, loved the pleasant fragrance and could dry up easily after I applied it. My skin didn't have any breakout, it gave me some "glow" but my skin didn't have that brightness I wanted. After I finished the product, I decided not to repurchase it again.

on 2/13/2015 9:42:00 AM

This is my first review on makeup alley. I love to read how different products work for different people before I actually go and purchase them myself. I'm 27 and I have normal skin. I had been using Nivea for the longest time till I finally realized that the "oiliness" of it was the reason my makeup did not last long at all. I realized I needed an oil- free moisturizer as my foundation is water based. Having said that, I first tried Olay active hydrating creme but that unfortunately caused tiny pimples along my forehead- tossed that in the garbage lol. Then I purchased Neutrogena's oil free moisturizer with spf 35, and although this did not break me out as much, the tiny pimples persisted and this product was not hydrating enough in the winter. Both the olay and Neutrogena products have pretty decent reviews on makeup alley, so you can imagine how disappointed I was. So I went to Harmon one day and bought Aveeno Positively Radiant on a whim. This product, as you can see, has poor reviews but I cannot tell you enough how much I love it! It has been one week and the tiny little bumps on my forehead have lessened significantly. This product is also hydrating and I do not have to add/ mix it with another moisturizer. I absolutely love this product thus far, and I guess my point is that different things work for different people regardless of how high or how low the products ratings are- you just gotta try them yourself till one works!

on 2/11/2015 9:49:00 AM

I'm 26, I'm a cosmetologist and do makeup professionally. I have combination skin, oily t zone, slightly dry cheeks and some flaky spots around my nose and mouth in the winter. I am very fair, and sensitive. I've been using retin-a for about a year, which I has all but eliminated the fine lines and wrinkles I was starting to see. I was still left with redness and scarring. I usually do a lot of researched before purchasing a moisturizer and some of them were okay and some of them made my face freak out, some of them were expensive and some not. I bought this from target soley because I liked the packaging and used it before I read any reviews. I've used it 3 times, and my skin looks awesome enough that I am writing my first reveiw ever. This didn't break me out, has already faded some of my redness and acne scarring, and to my disbelief actually gives me a "glow" that I've never seen my skin have before. I honestly didn't know it was "shimmery" until I read other people's reveiws. I don't see shimmer on my face just a beautiful well...radiance. I also bought the night cream, and it seems to be working as well because every morning I wake up and my skin is more even than the day before. The only negative about the night cream is it's heavily fragranced and I thought for sure it would burn, but it didn't. I'm willing to look past the smell because of what I see in the mirror. (The day moisturizer isn't heavily fragranced) And for those of you saying this is expensive....a GOOD moisturizer from the drugstore usually costs around $20. So for its performance I'd say this is a straight up bargain.