Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

on 7/18/2015 2:18:00 PM

This caused blemishes.

on 7/6/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is so THICK. It sits on top of your skin and doesn't absorb, and leaves my face sooo shiny. My skin is very oily and this did NOT work for me. I'm so surprised that a moisturizer with only SPF 15 is so thick and sunscreeny when I have moisturizers with SPF 50 that don't feel this disgusting. Don't buy this.

on 7/6/2015 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely love LOVE this product!
Vital in my skincare routine!

on 7/1/2015 3:46:00 AM

This product did everything it said it would (I am surprised too!)
I'm a teenager with combination skin that is VERY prone to acne. I've had pretty bad acne problems in the past- thank god it's very calmed down now- and it's been a really long journey of trial-and-error to find the right moisturizer that hydrated my skin without breaking me out. I found that this product is amazing!
Not only does this product hydrate my skin very well and quickly, but I actually saw more color even-ness after a couple of months. A lot of my skin discoloration from the past is completely gone, and I know this has to be what's responsible because I literally do not use any other skin care product because my Olay face wash.
It does feel pretty oily when you first put it on, although my face is mostly dry so that's actually a good thing, but the T-Zone, not so much. But because of it's amazing hydrating and color corrector quality I personally think it's well worth it, and this moisturizer also does amazing under makeup.
I purchased this along with the CeraVe AM facial moisturizer, and it does not even compare. The CeraVe product to me is MUCH lighter and doesn't nearly hydrate my skin as much as the Aveeno, which surprised me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love he packaging of this product because of the pump which makes it so sanitary. While using this product I liked the way it looked under makeup.however, I hated the small glitters inside this moisturizer. Honestly this product was okay until I realized that THIS is what was breaking me out so bad! I just thought I was breaking out due to other factors but when I ran out of this and switched to another moisturizer for 3 weeks my break outs were gone! Even when I did break out it was very minor and not cystic. This product gave me such painful deep in the skin break outs so I would never repurchase this again.

on 6/9/2015 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product made me break out big time! After my second day using it, I had big pimples on my forehead and cheeks, which are not even the places I normally get break outs. I took a break from it and tried again just in case it was something else but it happened again the day I started using it a week later. My skin was fine once I discontinued use. I also did not care for the "sparkles" in it and it has a powdery feel to it that I didn't like. I left it in my car for use on my hands while driving if I forget to lotion up first but I would not put it on my face again! It does make my hands soft, but again I don't like the sparkly effect.
On the plus side, I like the pump and that it can be locked to prevent accidental spills.

on 4/6/2015 11:43:00 PM

I LOVE this product. I have combination skin with a very oily tzone and I'm prone to breakouts. aveeno is one of the few brands that's won't break me out. This goes on very creamy and absorbs so well, leaving my skin with a glow that's not shiny or greasy looking. My makeup wears so well underneath this, I don't think I'll ever use another moisturizer.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I picked this up from my local Drug store two weeks ago, because of it claiming to improve tone and texture. Yes, I'm a sucker, but I had to try it.

I can already tell you that I will re-buy this amazing product though! I have oily skin, but every other week I use a strong glycolic acid to help fade old scars, wrinkles, exfoliate, freckles, etc...Anyway, I use all Aveeno products and I seriously love this little brand so much. I'm still prone to break outs if I use the wrong thing, and this moisturizer does not make me break out, and the cleansers don't either! I don't know why Aveeno doesn't get more love in online reviews, seriously, am I one of the few people on Earth who knows how effective and wonderful this brand is? My little redheaded boy with bad eczema loves Aveeno too. I give him oatmeal bath treatment once a week to help with his eczema, and he uses the lotion too. And I loved the baby line they have when he was younger. Sorry for rambling, but this is a great brand all around.

This moisturizer is seriously perfect for under my make-up ( especially when I use powder foundations), and I know the SPF isn't that high, but really I can't wear a high one, they are always so greasy and just my oily skin can't do those. This one I can do, and I do think it's helping to improve tone and texture, but really I can't tell if it's this stuff, or the glycolic acid, but let me tell you, the combination is a good one.

on 3/14/2015 7:01:00 AM

Liked the packaging but spf is way too low for a daily moisturiser for me. Also, strangely... it made my pee smell different which is concerning. Should check out the ingredients on the back. Also, for a moisturiser, it wasn't very moisturising.

on 3/13/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this moisturizer it's very decent, goes on light, nice light scent. I like the texture. It has sunscreen but doesn't feel like sunscreen so it's very good quality. It last a long time for months so it's economical. I didn't really see my skin even but it leaves it smooth.
Pros: Good moisturizer
good ingredients
Nice light scent
nice smooth texture
It's 4oz so last a long time
Has sunscreen

Cons: Didn't seem to even out my skin tone

Popular Moisturizers