April 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!! Isn't too thick, gives my skin the matte look that I desire, and has sunscreen in it! Best moisturizer ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is hardly any noticeable shimmer in this product.. I had to *really* look under the light and even then, it's barely visible. I doubt anyone will see it on your face from far away.

This stuff is alright, nothing groundbreaking, A very simple moisturizer that isn't super hydrating but is good for summer. The scent is nice - kind of a clean, lotion scent. I have fairly dry skin and in the winter time it really acts up. I think this lotion is nice for summer though. I might repurchase, we'll see.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 9:56:00 AM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is fine - basic plastic bottle with pump.
Moisturizer leaves skin shiny in a bad way - not "luminous" but oily.
Marketed as non-comedogenic, but gave me blackheads.

Two lippies for at least having an SPF that seemed to work.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by jennxrawr

I like this sunscreen because it doesn't give you that horrible purpley white cast. BUT there are some fine glitters in the product which I absolutely hate. If someone were to come up to me, they would notice the glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by jwalk839

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have NO idea what anyone is talking about when they mention sparkle in this product. I'm on my third bottle of this face moisturizer and I have never had that experience! I am a huge fan of Aveeno products in general, and this face lotion is no exception. The consistency is great--It is thick enough to provide a great protective layer for your skin but it feels super lightweight on the skin. It does not leave my face looking or feeling greasy either. I have acne-prone skin and this lotion has never broken me out. I use this moisturizer day and night and I absolutely love it. There is also NO harsh perfume smell, which is something I've disliked about several face moisturizers in the past. I think it is overpriced for what it is, but a bottle does last me a long time AND you can get a 2-pack at BJ's for around $20 when one bottle at CVS/Target/etc. is normally $15. I will continue to repurchase this lotion in the future...I think it does great things for my skin!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Unlike the other reviewers, I didn't notice any sparkle.
I bought this when I was unfamiliar with moisturizers and I have to say, I still like it.
I put it on in the morning before I wear any makeup (but make sure to wait about 10 minutes before applying makeup)

It works well and does the job! It absorbs into the skin well. Not too greasy. I have very oily skin and it somewhat controls the oil.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Why oh why must companies insist on ruining perfectly good products with sparkle?! I love what this moisturizer does for my skin so much- I have oily skin with dry patches and it always hydrated beautifully, provided me with a little sun protection and just made my skin so plump without making me break out- my skin is sensitive after all. But I cannot get past that every single time I look in the mirror with this moisturizer on, I look like a Twilight vampire. It makes me think that the moisturizer itself isn't actually doing anything long-term to make my skin look radiant, just adding a dose of sparkle and passing that off as radiant. I really, really love the heck out of this moisturizer but I won't be repurchasing it due to the sparkle. Next I think I'll try the Ultra Calming moisturizer in hopes for a less glittery experience.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by SaraSmith44

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used up an entire bottle of this stuff and I loved it while using it but I don't find myself missing this stuff. This is your standard daily moisturizer, nothing that revolutionary. This did make my skin look very dewy and glowing though which I did like. This looks great under foundations! This wasn't particularly thick or thin, but I prefer a bit thicker for the colder winter months where my skin is quite dry. I probably will end up repurchasing this products, but in the spring or summer where I need the spf and thinness of this product. If you are in need of a new standard moisturizer that gives your skin a healthy glow, this one is a good choice. Also the price and packaging are fantastic for what you are getting and paying for!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by sharthesinger

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

As a basic daily moisturizer, this product is great. I load it on with 3 pumps and it absorbs well and does not leave my skin feeling greasy. I even use it on the back of my hands. I'd be SUPER excited if aveeno would increase the spf in this though. spf 15 doesn't feel like much. I can't say my skin looks different, or better having used this. I think of it as more of a preventative daily moisturizer. If you're looking for something with light spf, light feel, and moisturizing without greasiness, this product is perfect for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by aliciamarie80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH. I really wanted to love this product. I mean who doesn't want positively radiant skin, right? I bought this moisturizer when my local Target stopped carrying my regular moisturizer which was also an Aveeno product, Smart Essentials 30 SPF. I was already using Positively Radiant facial scrub so I thought the moisturizer would be just as good. Wrong. So wrong. I noticed after one week my skin was starting to dry out. My first impulse was to chuck it out, but I thought I'd stick it through thinking I just needed time to adjust. 7 weeks later and not only was my skin dry, it was irritated and chapped. I think it may have been the "shimmer" in the product to give you the "radiant glow"
that might have been the culprit. Threw it out thins morning and beelined to a Target in another town that carried my old, trusty moisturizer.