Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

3.2

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Octinoxate (7.5% Octyl Methoxycinnamate), Octisalate (2% Octyl Salicylate) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, BHT, Bis Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Butylparaben, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, C13 14 Isoparaffin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isobutylparaben, Laureth 7, Methylparaben, Mica, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Propylparaben, Silica, Steareth 2, Steareth 21, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 6/2/09

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

- finish is on the greasy/oily side
- contains microscopic flecks of glitter
- burns if it gets in the eyes
- moisturizing

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a lightweight yet moisturizing face lotion. It provides good sun protection for the skin (needs to be reapplied throughout the day though). It isn't greasy or heavy at all; never leaves me looking oily whatsoever. It makes my skin very radiant, bright, and it evens out my skin tone over the weeks! It doesn't break me out or cause any itchiness, redness, or irritation. This softens and smooths my skin. I love this moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This moisturizer feels great on my skin. It doesn't feel greasy and I don't have any breakouts. That's a good thing because my skin is very sensitive. It feels slightly creamy which is perfect for my skin since I'm in my 30s I noticed I needed more moisture.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product for almost 2 years before I realized that it was making me breakout. Only in my cheeks though. It made me very greasy halfway through the day with a good amount of cheek acne. Attractive right? After a lot of trial and errors with other similar moisturizers, I have come across Neutrogena' purescreen 30 spf. Great consistency, good spf, I'm not greasy and zit free. Sorry Aveeno, you have been replaced by Neutrogena.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This moisturizer has a classic lotion scent. It is quite thick but melts into the skin. It seems to set into a smooth powder-like feel on the skin. I have been breaking out a but more lately but I'll update on that soon.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this moisturiser for a while now and it's on its last legs. I have the 75mL bottle (the only size available in Australia, and only SPF option as far as I know) and because of its more emollient creamy formula, I found that the last 10-20% of the product had to be scraped out of the bottle because the pump wouldn't pick it up very well, unless I shake like a madman or open and use the pump as a stirrer. I've simply transferred it into a small travel-sized jar to save the fuss.

I haven't had any problems with it breaking me out. It's not too greasy for my combination skin and I find it sinks in nicely and fairly quickly. It's got a faint scent which I can't describe -- like a classic face cream. It does leave a powdery-textured film that looks "radiant" i.e. it could make you look greasy, or glow -- depending on the season for me and it can depend on how oily you get.

For now, I'm just going to use it up. I probably won't repurchase.

This caused blemishes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Absolutely love LOVE this product!
Vital in my skincare routine!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product did everything it said it would (I am surprised too!)
I'm a teenager with combination skin that is VERY prone to acne. I've had pretty bad acne problems in the past- thank god it's very calmed down now- and it's been a really long journey of trial-and-error to find the right moisturizer that hydrated my skin without breaking me out. I found that this product is amazing!
Not only does this product hydrate my skin very well and quickly, but I actually saw more color even-ness after a couple of months. A lot of my skin discoloration from the past is completely gone, and I know this has to be what's responsible because I literally do not use any other skin care product because my Olay face wash.
It does feel pretty oily when you first put it on, although my face is mostly dry so that's actually a good thing, but the T-Zone, not so much. But because of it's amazing hydrating and color corrector quality I personally think it's well worth it, and this moisturizer also does amazing under makeup.
I purchased this along with the CeraVe AM facial moisturizer, and it does not even compare. The CeraVe product to me is MUCH lighter and doesn't nearly hydrate my skin as much as the Aveeno, which surprised me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love he packaging of this product because of the pump which makes it so sanitary. While using this product I liked the way it looked under makeup.however, I hated the small glitters inside this moisturizer. Honestly this product was okay until I realized that THIS is what was breaking me out so bad! I just thought I was breaking out due to other factors but when I ran out of this and switched to another moisturizer for 3 weeks my break outs were gone! Even when I did break out it was very minor and not cystic. This product gave me such painful deep in the skin break outs so I would never repurchase this again.