July 31, 2014 | 2063 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer spf15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 2:03:00 AM More reviews by yallagabig

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product erased my acne scars, and for that, I will be forever in love with it. I actually only use it at night because I have oily skin and don't like to put any moisturizer on underneath my Bare Minerals original powder foundation, but I decided to get this instead of the SPF-free night cream because the ingredients are otherwise identical and this size is more economical for the same price. After about three weeks of nightly use, my acne scars were invisible. Gone. Words can't express how impressed I am with this moisturizer. It does have a fragrance, but I actually really like it and it hasn't irritated my skin. It does feel kind of slick and oily, so I can't imagine it would be good under makeup, but at night it doesn't really matter. My only words of caution are that it really stings around the eyes, so I have to use a separate eye creme. But that's whatever. No big deal. This has a great consistency, melts into skin nicely, smells good, moisturizes well, and does what it promises: brightens skin, evens out tone, and makes my skin "radiant." I use this in conjunction with the original Dove Beauty Bar as a cleanser and Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, and my skin has never been happier. Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by fionarocks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's got sunscreen and my coworker said my skin looked radiant. It doesn't irritate my skin and the microshimmers make you glow. Good enough for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by apeacherryan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

One of the main reasons I looked into this product was because Aveeno has a good reputation for gentle products and the SPF was good for summer. It does moisturize and I think it helps even out my skin tone. However, those with oily skin beware, it can really lead to shiny days. I have been using the Neutrogena skin lotion for combination skin which is thinner and lighter, good for the summer. I recommend the Aveeno but this product is only brought out in the winter!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by Aileenchua

Okay here's the down low: I have been using this product for over 3 years. It moisturizes- but not exceptionally well. I would say it gets the job done more or less. It's not cheap about $15.00 or more depending where you buy it. I suggest Walmart. Claims: - Even out dark spots in 4 weeks. My skin- Acne prone, Dry, Hyperpigmentation. I have several red marks left from post acne marks. I started using this product before I started getting acne... So with that being said, if you wan to clear some "spots" from acne - or even if you have active acne- it wont directly treat or really help with that situation. So the claim it helps with dark spots is true but its wont make them go away. If you do want to help with acne try the moistuizer (same thing) with salicylic acid you might wan to take that into consideration Overall: It moisturizes fairly well, has an spf of 15, slightly helps with evening skin tone. Would I buy again: No, but it has a good slight scent and sinks in well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this as a daytime moisturizer, I bought it because it has SPF and it is not too heavy (I have very oily skin). I like that it is not too heavy or greasy, it absorbs fairly quickly and is unscented. It doesn't irritate my skin or clog my pores. However, this doesn't provide enough moisture, even for my very oily skin. I will use the rest of this up, but will look for something that provides a bit more moisture.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by rastevens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really wanted to like this but ended up being disappointed. I liked Aveeno for the longest time but have recently made the switch to mostly Olay products. This moisturizer was the beginning of my switch to Olay. It made my face so oily and I broke out from it, even though it says it is noncomedogenic. Thumbs down for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Teenakristeena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Aveeno that's that 💋

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2014 9:11:00 AM More reviews by Jessica386

I bought these and it made my face itchy so I stop using it quick plus it also made my face too shiny witch I didn't like bc my face is already oily.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Creolepastry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE!! Isn't too thick, gives my skin the matte look that I desire, and has sunscreen in it! Best moisturizer ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

There is hardly any noticeable shimmer in this product.. I had to *really* look under the light and even then, it's barely visible. I doubt anyone will see it on your face from far away.

This stuff is alright, nothing groundbreaking, A very simple moisturizer that isn't super hydrating but is good for summer. The scent is nice - kind of a clean, lotion scent. I have fairly dry skin and in the winter time it really acts up. I think this lotion is nice for summer though. I might repurchase, we'll see.