August 28, 2014 | 1096 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - N Collection lipglass-2N

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this gloss applied over top of nude lipsticks as it's the perfect pairing together. 2N is creamy beige with slight peachy-pink undertones. Doesn't wash me out or erase my lips which can be a difficult task for my fair complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Emmaloun

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lipglass from second hand so it was already used couple times. The packaging is a little worn and text faded away. But when i first applied it to my lips, i was sold. It's perfect nude lipgloss to my skintone and its nicely pigmented and creamy. Only bad thing is that it is pretty sticky.
But I'm definitely going to wear it with MAC nude lipstick (like Myth). If you're searching for nude lipgloss, this might be the one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 7:14:00 AM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I intially bought this since many people described this lipglass as a nude. But with my skintone and my natural lip colour, it came off as a MLBB colour. This would work out as a nude for WOC.The constiency is nice, long lasting, and doesn't sink into lips. Great colour, but I wouldn't purchase again since I only wear nudes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by miszxlinda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite nude lipgloss. I wear this alone, the gloss is opaque and quite creamy to me. There's no shimmers and it just gives you a nice tint of color to your lips. My lips are very pigmented and this brightens my lips. I bought this at the CCO and it was just a random buy and I loveee it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by bombshellglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have a really hard time finding nudes that aren't too dark or too light or too orangey or gray looking for my skin tone. This is the perfect nude gloss for me--it's not too dark or brown-toned, and it doesn't leave my lips lighter than my skin tone. It gives that perfect peachy nude look.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/22/2010 10:22:00 PM More reviews by canadienne91

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm not convinced by all the hype surrounding the MAC lipglasses in general. I find the formula extremely sticky and goopey. The applicator is very small and causes the lip gloss to go on in streaks. Also, for the price you pay you get very little product. The colour of this doesn't suit me but that's because I got it as a freebie and didn't get the chance to look at all the available colours. I like the MAC liplass colours so I'm not sure if I'll re-purchase any other MAC lipglasses.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by phogirl

I found my hg gloss that doesn't wash me out. I'm an nc20, Asian, with lots of yellow undertones and this gloss is very flattering on me because of the yellow undertones. I tried other Mac glosses such as Underage, Florabundance etc and those look HORRIBLE on me. I first dab on some Peachstock lightly on my lips and wear this on top and it turns into the most perfect, peachy, nude Jlo-esque lips. It's not too brown or orange, it's just perfect, especially with dark smokey eyes and paired with a peachy blush such as Mac Style or Nars Luster.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2010 6:46:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great color, though it doesn't look like much in the tube. I use it over 4n lipstick. And if I want to amp it up a bit, I use a bright colored gloss on top and it just makes everything pop. Overall, I love this gloss and always carry it around in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 10:13:00 PM More reviews by BabyGirlRina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

A re-promote but now from the Warm & Cozy collection. It's a creamy neutral yellow pink. I decided to do some comparisons with other lipglasses I already have. And as you can see is more pinker than Wildy Lush but also has a orange/yellow undertone. A must have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 6:29:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

2N is a warm nude lipglass. Mainly beige-peach color with hint pf pink. not too much pink or too much beige,just equally balance. It's a cream finish type of lipglass. I specifically love this on top of my MAC Hug Me or Brave New Bronze lipstick. When worn alone,it mutes my semi pigmented lips without making me look like a dehydrated zombie. Lasting power & shine are good. i like it,but don't fall in love with it. So,i don't think i would repurchase again. This would look seriously hot with smokey eyes though.

MAC comparison: darker & warmer than Wildly Lush plushglass but lighter than Lust lipglass.

I'm NC40,dark brown-black hair & eyes.