April 17, 2014 | 1925 users online

Powder - Neutrogena - Mineral Sheers Compact Powder Foundation (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 9:34:00 AM More reviews by PlantStrong

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nice light-to-medium coverage mineral makeup. I was afraid the Classic Ivory shade would be too dark on me but it goes on lighter than it looks in the compact. Gives a nice, natural look. I apply with a brush, not the applicator that comes in the compact.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by anisola

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this stuff. It's definitely a staple. It evens my skin time and stays matte for hours. Definitely a great alternative to liquid and healthier too.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This foundation is ok. I am still on my quest to find a replacement for Maybelline Purestay powder foundation. I am more convinced all the time that this is going to be a tough thing to find.

This has very minimal coverage. I certainly wasn't expecting full coverage, but I was disappointed in amount of coverage. It did not even out redness well at all. It is more powdery looking on my skin than I would like. Some powders manage to be somewhat creamy, but not this one. I found it doesn't hold up too well during the day, fades away more quickly than I think it should.

But what really makes me sure that I won't buy it again is the fact that after using it for a while, I start getting a lot of pimples. I quit using it for a while, my skin cleared up, and then when I went back to it, I started experiencing the same breakouts. I am looking pretty rough right now, more pimples at one time than I have had in ages. So this time I am going to throw it away, so I am not tempted to go back and give it another try.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by SmileNowCriiL8r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So I will say that this product did not break my skin out which is why I gave it four lippies. This powder also matched my skin tone rather well. I would have given it five but I am not really satisfied with the coverage. i wasn't expecting it to have medium coverage or anything, I do realize it says Sheer in the name, but it didn't really do anything at all for slight redness and uneven skin tone. This product would be amazing for someone who doesn't need much at all in the coverage department and has breakout prone skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by WynterOlly

I adore this. Five stars all around. For my extremly sensitive, milia (and clogged pore) prone skin, I've tried every foundation under the sun. THIS little gem is the only one that my skin doesn't react to. In fact, It makes my skin smoother.I've been wearing it daily for about 5 months and I can officially say that I love it. Franfrance-free, bismuth-free, and talc-free. Amazing. It looks beautiful when buffed on with my Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair retractable kabuki brush. The coverage is light to medium and looks so beautiful and soft. "Nude" matches me perfect (I have fair skin with a warm/yellow undertone.) In wintertime I mix "Nude" with "Classic Ivory". However I think most people could find their shade since the shades seem really adjustable. Pink-skinned gals(or guys) provably won't find their shade though, FYI. Anyway, I adore this powder. This is my HG.

UPDATE: it's January and I've hit pan on Classic Ivory and soon to hit pan on "Nude." Love.

UPDATE: with use of my L'oreal Sublime Sunless Tanning Lotion, "Nude" is a touch too light. I'll pick up a darker shade of this powder soon. Still my HG after all this time!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very happy with this product! After a bad experience with BE's Ready Foundation, I was on a quest to find a powder foundation that looks natural, is easy to apply, and can be tucked into my purse or back pack for quick touch ups. I picked up Fair Ivory and found it to be a good match. The compact comes with a little sponge applicator, but I prefer to apply with a makeup brush. You can build coverage very easily without it looking like a mask. Just make sure you apply in small amounts until you achieve the coverage you need. I have dry skin, especially now that it's winter, but if I use BB cream or moisturizer and/or primer before application, it does not accentuate my wrinkles. I avoid the eye area and use a liquid foundation or concealer around my eyes. This product is great at covering up the redness and sun spots on my face and looks very natural, I love it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MaggieHelena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i freaking loved this product!!! but sadly, gave me some gnarly deep pimples all around my face :( heartbroken it didnt work out for my oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm definitely a powder person and this is good stuff! I use it over my foundation, sometimes to set it with a fluffy brush and sometimes I use the provided sponge to pat it on. It lasts on my skin all day, lasts forever in the compact, has a good mirror, very bendable. Very happy with this!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2013 1:38:00 PM More reviews by 2002beauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It goes on smooth and stays on a long time with a primer of course which I use with all my foundations even the pricey ones. It doesn't settle into my lines and doesn't change color as the day goes on. It has good coverage and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It has parabens which I wish it didn't, but overall I am very happy with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by Jevans714

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i got this in buff 30 and everything was a perfect match for my skintone which is pretty light since it is fall and the coverage was flawless and i loved it so much... but my allergies have been so bad and this product made my allergies worse than they already are so i put it in my drawer for now in hopes that my allergies get better and this product isnt making my allergies worse... but im 100% sure that i am allergic to an ingredient in this product :(