Philosophy On a Clear Day Botanical Blemish Cream

2.6

on 7/26/2006 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I bought the Philosophy On A Clear Day starter kit on skinstore.com and I have to say that I am underwhelmed. I definitely don't think that the acne serum and cream does anything to prevent new acne from forming or dissolves the ones you currently have rapidly. My skin in looking the worst it has since I have started this regime. I know that I have been using these products for over a month now.

Usually I love Philosophy, but I have to say to pass on everything that comes in this kit

on 4/27/2005 11:28:00 PM

I've waited for almost 3 weeks to review it, and I have to say I'm really happy. I have pretty bad skin; I usually bear the signs/actuality of almost 7 blemishes for 3 out of 4 weeks, and when I broke out again 2 days ago I just resigned myself to another cycle of bad skin and OACD not having worked. To my surprise, after persisting in applying it, my 6 (count 'em - 6) blemishes just died! 48 hours, my skin is entirely smooth again. So it gets a lippie removed for not preventing them in the first place, but it's certainly made the cycle WAY shorter!

on 7/18/2004 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was really surprised about this product! I had tried the "peel" kit and the h2o2 cream and I broke out horribly! So I was very hesitant about trying this one and thought that I might even be stupid for purchasing this, but it all worked out well! It makes my face soooo smooth and controls my breakouts without any irritation. I use it only at night and I follow up with an oil-free gel moisturizer. I also use this in conjunction w/ the purity cleanser (also surprisingly good!). So if you have sensitive and acne-prone skin, you should give this product a shot! UPDATE: This has no effect on my skin anymore. The reason why I did continue to use this is because I had dark, raised acne scars on the side of my face and this product totally smoothed them down. However, my skin does not respond at all to this cream anymore and it even dries me out a bit. I think this is true for a lot of sulfur-based products.

on 4/25/2004 10:56:00 PM

So far so good...I just started using it yesterday but no dryness and my face looks clearer already and feels sooo smoothe!

on 3/23/2003 12:36:00 AM

no results. i should've returned it.

Popular Treatments (Face)