November 20, 2014 | 1957 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Crème Cheek Colour in Oleander

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 8:26:00 AM More reviews by Melhir

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This blue based pink cream blush is very suitable and does natural finishes at fair skins with cold/blue undertones.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by sdellinger

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this creme cheek color. Oleander is a deep to mid tone blue based pink that looks like a natural flush on my skintone (fair-fair/medium). Love that a little bit on top of a foundation or TM makes me look healthy and rested but not as obvious as some cheek tints/stains on the market.

The only con is the staying power, definitely set with a powder to make it last a little longer. I do love this as a "base" under any other cheek color to make my makeup look fresh for 18 hours.

I also have VERY sensitivie skin and have used this for years without breaking out. I hear they are luanching new colors next month, VERY excited.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 1:54:00 AM More reviews by sweetiegracie

Great color, doesn't break me out, lasts a long time.
I think this particular shade is pretty versatile, as my friends seem to love it too.
I personally think this is more of a 'wintery' hue, gives me that nice healthy 'just-came-back-from-a-walk-in-the-park' flush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 8:21:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love this color. Kind of a soft pink without any shimmer. Works great for my parched skin, making it more satin finish than a regular powder blush. So far no breakouts but will update accordingly. I use it every day. Like it so much its replaced my old time HG fav, Tempo by Paula Dorf.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 11:38:00 PM More reviews by abbe4

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am pretty fair skinned, no longer the absolute lightest now that foundations come in ever lighter shades: now usually I am second lightest: and have always been scared of blush, as I do not want to see an obvious or garish look. This is great stuff, even I can use it and it blends wonderfully. this bright color translates to a natural soft rose, very subtle once blended, and it lasts well, too. so now I add this to makeup look each day and I am hooked. Such a soft product and so easy to use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2011 6:05:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Color is very pretty, but unlike other reviewers, I'm not impressed with staying power. It seems to disappear in just a few hours, which is normal for cream blushers, but I thought this would be longer lasting.

Also sometimes, the color can get a bit scary-looking (I'm a pale blonde NW 15-20 for reference). And the formula doesn't work for lips, like other cream blushers do.

Overall, nice product, but no repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2010 5:59:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

I cant believe I havent reviewed this product yet, as ive been wearing it for the past 8 months probably every day or at least every other day! I am a huge pink blush fan and esp like creme blushes that look much more natural than some powder blushes...and like the glowy fresh look. I have tried so many pinks from creme to powder form and this has to be THE BEST pink. Its just a true medium pink...no undertones of anything other than PINK. Its got a little 'brightness' about it but in a nice classy way, not barbie way. And the best thing is it really lasts all day...I wore this ALL day in dubai on holiday while sightseeing and i went to re apply it around 4pm and honestly didnt need to it looked just the same as when i had applied it in the morning..its £18 in the uk which i think, for the quality and beautiful true pink is ok and i would rather pay that then £12 for mac ladyblush which is ok but firstly a little too shiny and no where near as good quality! Another amazing LM product :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2010 9:49:00 PM More reviews by riyeu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a cream blush fanatic and this is my favorite out of all of them. In my opinion, its better than my long time favorites, Stila Convertible Colors and Mac's blushcreme.

Oleander is a natural true medium pink. This pink is the truest pink I've come across so far in cream blushes. It's a more true pink than Stila Lillium and Mac Ladyblush.

The staying power is amazing. After 13 hours of wear, it has only faded slightly. Way better staying power than Stila and Mac.

Only con is the packaging. I think plastic packaging isn't airtight so it will dry up faster. I prefer the Stila packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2009 10:08:00 AM More reviews by shoeho

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this blush. I recently switched from powder to creme blushes as advancing age brings dryer skin and wrinkles. I love this one. The color is perfect on my NW20 skin, I can wear it alone (house only days I go with blush, l/g, concealer and mascara) or with foundation, and it STAYS even in our high humidity. So far, out of MAC, BB and LM, this is the one I love. Still waiting on some NARS and others to come my way, but for now, this one has my vote.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ilminyia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This blush made me break out with blackheads, whiteheads, and tiny pimples on my cheek and nearby areas. And I NEVER breakout on my cheeks! My cheeks were the one area I could count on being clear - until I wore this blush frequently. It took me a while to figure out the problem, but this blush contains an ingredient which has been reported in various places as causing problems with acne - isopropyl myristate. Love the color, loved the way it looked - but never again will it touch my face.