Boots Botanics Cleansing Body Scrub

Aqua (Water) (Water), Polyethylene, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Methlparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Dipropylene Glycol, Citronellol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cl 61570 (Green 5), Cl 19140 (Yellow 5)

on 3/5/2013 12:53:00 PM

I love everything about this product. Firstly, i am not a fan of oil-based scrubs or dissolvable scrubs. I always preferred gel-based scrubs.

This have enough scrub particles in a nice and light gel base, and it's really cheap for a tub! I'm not the biggest fan of it's smell cos it smells just like antibiotic medicine to me. But it has really help to ease my winter eczema legs. Works so much better than the body shop scrubs (Pomegranate and the oily mango one that i really dislike). In my opinion, it's almost like a cheaper dupe for the L'oreal Exfotonic, except that the gel is lighter.

on 9/6/2011 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This review is for the moisturizing scrub with grape seed oil (second image). I think the container it comes in is very cheap, but the product itself has a pleasant smell. I've noticed the moisture locks in more when I rinse off the exfoliator with cool water. Over all, it's an affordable way to pamper yourself in a relatively short time.

It's nice to have every now and then, but it's not something you'll die without.

on 3/27/2008 11:00:00 AM

This is the only product that has helped clear up my bacne and I have tried almost every scrub on the market. It is gentle, lightly scented, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Its gel consistency is not oily like some scrubs which only seemed to aggravate my bacne. I don't believe in miracle products, but this product has changed my back from an irritated mess to smooth with out any acne. I also use alpha hydoxycream and the combination works wonders. The packaging isn't great, but it is inexpensive and it works, I hope that it never gets discontinued!

on 1/12/2008 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

It's a gel body scrub meant for drawing out deep-rooted impurities. I only use it on my chest and back which is a problem area for me: it's always breaking out due to active exercising and sweating. This is the only product that has helped me combat my "backne". It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin so I can use it frequently, about 2-3 times per week. It says on the jar that it's gentle enough to be used every day. Lovely and affordable stuff! The jar is not the most convenient to use in the shower but I'm willing to put up with that :)