GOSH Mascara - Amazing Length'n Build (Waterproof)

2.6

I don't like this mascara. It doesn't do anything for my lashes. It was like I had no mascara on. It is a waste of money.

on 2/9/2015 8:17:00 PM

Usually i use of mascara e.g Mac, essence all eyes on me. Last year my birthday my mascara about to finishing. Went christmas shopping, The packaging look nice so though of give it try GOSH".Affer apply it so messy ,doesn't dry so fast, muncy around eye lid. furthermore, it says "waterproof" but after washing my face the mascra stuck in eye lid , i need to wash with soap clear the eye lid then it will goes off. My sis also said the same thing. I really regret of buy it . no more buying GOSh brand. Buying back my previous brand.

on 4/5/2014 9:39:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was surprised at how negative these reviews seemed to be. I have this mascara in black, and it's the first one I've bought in a while that doesn't seem to disappear during the day!

Admittedly, it has quite a wet, tacky texture that shows it doesn't dry very quickly and this may annoy some people. However, for me it adds decent length and bold black colour. Not too much volume, and it can clump lashes if you're not careful, but good length.

I only paid about 5 for this, and I was actually pleasantly surprised at what I got for my money. I wouldn't buy again based on the fact that I'm the kind of person who doesn't buy mascara that often, so when I do I like to try any new ones I can find in my price range.

So it isn't good enough for me to stick to when I run out, but it's doing a decent job for me at the moment, especially for the amount I paid.

on 4/6/2013 1:53:00 PM

Great mascara really separates and adds length, does flake & crumble if you rub your eyes though so be careful of that!

on 10/25/2012 9:14:00 PM

I bought this mascara in electric blue. The colour is bright blue on the wand but it takes a lot of layers to make your lashes look blue. I find it very clumpy and messy. It's hard to get the same amount on each eye.
So as a mascara & for it's price, it sucks.
On the other hand colored mascaras are hard to come by, so if you dream of electric blue lashes, go for it.

on 1/4/2012 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is terrible. I'm trying to save money and picked up a couple of GOSH mascaras to try. I wish I'd read the reviews first. It is so thin and you can hardly notice it on my lashes. I'll be sticking to estee lauder sumptuous from now on!

on 1/22/2011 8:00:00 AM

Ugh. What a terrible mascara this is. I bought this because the Gosh waterproof extreme art eyeliner is my HG eyemakeup, and I thought this would be as good. It's not. It gives no length, and NO volume: three or four coats and you still look like you've just tinted your lashes. It's sticky, and while it doesn't flake it also doesn't stay on: you end up with grey smudges under your eyes. Nasty packaging, nasty product, nasty nasty nasty. Such a shame, when the eyeliner is so amazing. I guess they put all their money and research into that. :)

on 1/6/2011 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried this after my GOSH Lift'n Shape in waterproof was discontinued, thinking it would be compareable. It's compareable in consistancy and application, even though the brushes are a bit different, but it pulled the curl right out of my lashes and made them stick-straight. I tried re-curling them after application, but that didn't work either. I find all waterproof mascaras to be too sticky to use an eyelash curler afterwards (always has to be done before mascara application). This might be a nice mascara for someone who doesn't curl their lashes, but mine are long and need to be curled so I don't get that "visor" effect, and this just pulls the curl right back out of them! Quite unfortunate.

on 7/1/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was hoping this would be my new favourite mascara, but alas. This gives no length, and you need SEVERAL coats to get any volume from this. The formula is very wet and takes a while to dry, and stays uncomfortably tacky for hours. It's not a terrible product, but nothing to write home about.

on 5/31/2010 8:43:00 PM

This product is nothing amazing. It really isn't, especially for the asking price of it.

With my faith in GOSH products I bought it, hoping that it would deliver like their other products I have purchased, but alas, this one proved me wrong.

It essentially...does the job of a mascara. It covers. Yet for how fair my eyelashes are...it takes a few layers to do so and with my Mother obliviously asking 'Have you forgotten to put on mascara?' constantly sending me back upstairs to apply another layer.

As for adding length and build? It adds a little at the corners but certainly nothing 'Amazing' as stated in the product name.

A shame, really.