August 30, 2014 | 1786 users online

Candles - Laura Mercier - Almond Coconut Milk

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2008 12:18:00 AM More reviews by amygirl3540

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I wish I liked this. I LOVE almond and I LOVE coconut...why is this so disgusting to me? It's way too foody...too sickening...too sweet. It is gag-inducing to me. It makes me so sad, too. I want to like the LM candles...I can't. I do not like any of them. They are very strong, very sweet, like candies, like baked goods covered in syrup and powdered sugar. You may like this, but I do not. I'm sorry, it just needs to be toned down a bit for me. I will stick with Christiane Celle Calypso candles...Mimosa is nice! Similar price range as LM. Cheaper than Diptyque.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/11/2008 9:41:00 PM More reviews by leo11m

I love the Laura Mercier creme brulee line, so being the candle freak that I am, I purchased this candle off ebay w/o smelling it first. This is a very mildly-fragranced candle, and you can definately smell more almond than coconut. I love almond, so I do like it, but I just wish there was a bit more coconut fragrance to it. With so much almond, it is also somewhat one-dimensional, and in spite of it being one of the cheapest ($42) high-end candles around, I don't think I'll repurchase. I will stick to the more strongly-scented creme brulee line.