September 2, 2014 | 954 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

I use this did bronzer. I love it. Can be slightly orange at times.
I prefer too faced chocolate soleil bronzer to this now. But this one is still great plus cost a little less.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyhannah1

I love this product. It literally perfects your makeup after applying your basic makeup (foundation, eyeliner, highlighter, bronzed etc). Gives you a matte look without taking the colour out of your face - which I believe, is hard to find.
Mac face products haven't worked on me in the past to be completely honest but this is really amazing and I'm sure almost everyone would feel the same.

Packaging 4/5: Wish it had a mirror for reapplication during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:39:00 AM More reviews by AsnJubilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Definitely a HG and staple product in my make up bag. I love using the skin finish medium plus to set my make up. It's sheen and not glittery or too shimmery. Like the name of the product, it gives you a natural skin finish. It has just the right amount of sheen to deflect any imperfections such as scars, uneven skin tone, or blemishes. I am NC 35-40 and vanilla for MUFE Matte velvet and always use this over my foundation. People often comment and think I have smooth skin, but really- it's this powder that gives me that look :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Shylovska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

awesome for acne/oily/combination skin. MAC my favorite powder ever. Before I used YSL, I loved too but not good for all season.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:48:00 PM More reviews by Ellam77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I like my skin to have a dewy finish and have often found that the majority of finishing powders leave my skin looking too matte/cakey. This sets my foundation beautifully and gives the skin a nice soft glow. I absolutely love it and will repurchase it over and over. The only issue I have is with the packaging; the little plastic bit on the top has actually popped out a few times, and I would prefer if it had a mirror like studio fix.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by aslidulgerr

Its not bad of a product but I found that when I apply it sometimes cakes onto my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by KristyBarrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Now this stuff is by far the best powder i have ever used in my life. Lately i havent been using powders - i tend to have naturally dry skin in certain spots that flake and then everywhere else is oily - sensitive and acne prone - Great skin right ?
I loved this stuff so much that i now have kicked my struggle with liquid foundation to the curb and use this and concealer and it is beautiful.
It didnt flake or cake and thats saying a lot for me - it evens out my skin tone but doesnt make my face look lifeless. I have had no problem with it clinging to dry spots - breakouts or anything.
it really is like your skin just better.
it does control some oil but i do have to re touch at times but it lasts a good few hours at work before i do so i can deal.
I know some people say this is extremely like coverage but its definitely buildable for me note i do get redness in some areas due to acne.
Just flawless - i cant describe it any more

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Melanie6389

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was really hesitsnt about buying this because i felt like a drug store powder for cheaper would probably do the same thing but boy was i wrong. It does something really wonderful to my skin once i put it over my liquid foundation. It mattifys it and makes it look so smooth and erases any lines and cakeyness and if i take a small brush and brush it directly under my eyes because i have dark circles its erases them very well. Brushing this over any foundation will makeit look flawless and airbrushed and can even be worn alone. i really like this powder and will def wear it over any liquid foundation . its a must have!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

I've had this for over a year already and just hit pan. For $30, this will last you a very long time. The coverage can be built up but it can be a little tricky if you're not careful. At first when I put it on, I don't really notice a difference which prompts me to put even on more making me look flat and cakey. Even though you don't think anything is there, there really is. If used correctly, it is the most gorgeous finishing powder. Just don't make the same mistake i did going overboard lol. I prefer a fluffy brush like the RT blush brush and on days I want fuller coverage, I use ELF's powder brush.

Now, I am very picky when it comes to wearing this powder. I do not like this powder on its own over concealer because it emphasizes the uneven surface of my skin. It also makes me look like a pancake over full coverage/matte foundations like Kat Von D. I only recommend using this powder over light to medium coverage foundations or BB creams. I also heard this gives the same effect as one of the Hourglass's Ambient Lighting Powders.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 5:15:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

I like this product. It gives nice coverage and it applies smoothly and easily with a soft mineral brush. I'm an NC30 and I was matched with medium plus.
My only problem with this product is the packaging. I don't like that I can't have save to put a little sponge or a flat brush in the compact ... (I use a sleek brush from the benefit hello flawless powder ... it fits perfectly inside the mac careblends compact BUT NOT this product) I also don't like how it doesn't have a mirror but a clear top. The unfortunate part about this clear top is that it can pop out of the place... Which is what exactly happened to me. When I had this product in my makeup bag the clear top of my mac mineralized compact collapsed into the powder crushing it into a million pieces in my makeup bag and creating huge mess. Fail for the packing.