October 1, 2014 | 1247 users online

Moisturizers - Laneige - Pore Trouble Emulsion

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by BunnyYas

I don't know why people are putting bad reviews just because they assume this is an acne-treatment product.
Well let me tell you that this is not acne treatment. Most likely it is a pore treatment. Big pores can have acne yes, but there's people with big pores that don't necessarily have acne, yet they need some product to help improve the appereance of these larger pores.
If you have a lot of acne it is not gonna help. Even if you have mild acne or maybe some few breakouts once in a while (like me), it might not make them disappear or prevent them at 100%. The product might claim to "help" with it, but it depends a lot of the type of acne the person has.

After I have been using this for 3 weeks now, I just can say I love everything of it.
The packaging, the smell, the texture, I find it is pretty light and my skin absorbs it very easy.
The only thing which is a flaw, is that it makes my skin look too shiny, but it's not oily at contact.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2011 11:30:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

I've had this product for a while, but finally decided to come around and review it. I wanted to fully feel out this product. I'm pretty bad, I only moisturize my face with lotions, creams during the winter times when my face gets soooo dry and flaky! I put this on after the shower, and it soaks right in. It never breaks me out, and I love the mediciny smell it has. I think it does a great job for not breaking me out and not being super oily. Great moisturizer.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 5:24:00 AM More reviews by mikxoh

Okay so I decided to get this along with the pore trouble toner since I've been using the pore cleanser [which has been working amazingly]

check out my review on the laneige pore trouble toner...it goes hand in hand with this one.
anyway, like I mentioned in the pore trouble toner review, I'm not sure which product it was but ASKLJDASLKDJASKLDJASKD MY SKIN BROKE OUT SO BAD D:

I used it for a week before I had to put it aside with the toner. oh dear god, I broke out in rows along my forehead, yeah gross.

I was so hyped about this product and it just didn't work :[ I do love the pump though! and this only broke me out in areas where I had blemishes already [actually made them worse too]
on the areas where I was blemish-free it felt nice but didn't do much.

the only thing I really really liked about this was that it gave my powder foundation a dewy finish, totally love that look.

but would I splash out more cash to buy a product that doesn't do its job and worked better as a primer? NO D:!
just gonna keep this bottle aside if I ever change my mind about using it...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2010 8:33:00 AM More reviews by skcoops

I LOVE THIS!
The first few times i used this product, I absolutely hated it. It felt so thick and I felt like it didn't absorb.
However, I think I was using too much product. Now I just use max one pump.
I use this every night and almost every morning and my face has become healthy looking and glowy. My pores seem smaller too. I love this along with the skin refiner.
Although this is expensive, it's so worth it and you get a lot of product too.
This is one of my HG moisturizers :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by kpxgenie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome facial lotion! Use with the toner and your skin clears up, is NOT dry like with most acne medications, and it looks healthy after prolonged use. One pump from the bottle is enough. The only con is that the smell isn't as good as their other toners/lotions, but it's not bad either. Highly recommended if you have dry, trouble skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by xjadeharleyx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This Laneige Pore Trouble Emulsion leaves a dewy finish and it is also a little bit sticky for my taste. I am using it at night only since it does not contain SPF. Since I ran out of my favorite Laneige Pore Trouble Hydro Gel I'm hoping this will do an okay job. It didn't not cause me to break out but does not prevent acne. It does a good job of moisturizing.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by surfinbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Would I buy this product again? Okay sure, but since there are better emulsions in laneige, I'd prefer that. :)

This product's really refreshing, and light, and it smells so good, and it's so good to my skin.

And this is because I already have a mild acne. And this didn't help at all, it's just something I used now because it would be a waste if I don't and this is good for mild acne.

When I had those big big humungous pimples, this didn't help me at all. It just oiled me up more, and I hated it. This product didn't help at all. This lasted more than the refiner (probably because I used that more than this).

When I used this alone, this doesn't aggravate my pimples because I tested it now on my face, and his didn't give me acne. So totally it just didn't do anything before. :)

So I'd give this a 3. I mean there are better stuff for acne out there! And cheaper, start with those I might say. I actually splurged a lot on my face! hahahaha!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 3:40:00 AM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i actually really like this product. it's really thick for an acne medicated product, but i think what some people don't understand is that even if you're skin is oily or acne prone, you still need sufficient moisture in your skin to prevent more break outs. I'm not sure how well this product cures or prevents acne, but i haven't had any bad breakouts since i've started using it. it makes my skin feel really smooth and nice, and it has great packaging

update: this product is not as thick and sticky as when i first thought, it's making my skin really supple and soft. it's also fading my acne scars.!

UPDATE 7/2010
basicallly this moisturizer is causing blackheads and acne. not TOO bad..but i mean..i stopped using moisturizer all together in the evening and my face cleared up completely...sooo...i don't use this anymore cause my skin is too difficult to work with

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2010 12:34:00 PM More reviews by blahbee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for my skin, the only thing I don't like is that it takes a little while for my skin to absorb it all so it felt a little sticky, but after that, my skin feels SO SO SO smooth. It's perfect!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Absolutely

This irritates the skin around my lips and makes it very dry and cracked even if I don't put it on that area...this hasn't happened with any other lotion, not even other laneige lotions.
I've been using this continuously for weeks and this effect hasn't gone away. Too bad, I love the packaging.