October 23, 2014 | 1881 users online

Lip Treatments - Mary Kay - Lip Protector Sunscreen SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:50:00 PM More reviews by RevanKent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As a lipbalm/lip treatment junkie, I always welcome any new member of this class to my cherished collection.
Mary Kay's Sunprotector Lip Balm (with SPF 15!) will no longer recieve such warm welcoming.

With a soft gold packaging, I expected much more from it. It is soft upon application, non tinted and oderless, but does not sink in and nourish. It simply sat there and drove me crazy for how greasy and uncomfortable it felt. While Mary Kay is one of my favorite brands when it comes to lip products, this was a poor execution with high costs for such an easy and basic lip product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite lip balm. It beats Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, and even Jane Iredale.

I put this on at night and in the morning to treat myself. It goes on feeling smooth and silky and always moist. It contains sunscreen so I know I'm protected if I wear this underneath my lip gloss. It has no scent, which I prefer. I love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chocofan

Hmm.
I got this for free as well, and I'm not "OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO TRY! YOU JUST HAVE TO!" excited about it.
Compared to my other favorite chapsticks like MyLipStuff (yum), this tugs your lips and you need to rub the stick over your lips about 30 times literally.
It's fragrance free, and white in the tube, so it's not unappealing or anything, but it didn't do much to improve my lips, or protect it from the sun and win.
Not a repurchase product for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sadiewoo

I love this! It makes your lips feel soft and smooth and does not cause irritation. This has UVA/UVB protection and is waterproof. Active Ingredients:Octinoxate(7.5% W/W);Zinc Oxide(3.395% W/W), Oxybenzone(3% W/W). This also made the "Best of 2007" list by Paula Begoun (Cosmetic Cop). I like to wear this under my lipstick or lipgloss.