August 29, 2014 | 1814 users online

Lip Treatments - Mary Kay - Lip Protector Sunscreen SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my all-time favorite lip balm. It beats Burt's Bees, Carmex, Blistex, and even Jane Iredale.

I put this on at night and in the morning to treat myself. It goes on feeling smooth and silky and always moist. It contains sunscreen so I know I'm protected if I wear this underneath my lip gloss. It has no scent, which I prefer. I love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2008 8:52:00 PM More reviews by chocofan

Hmm.
I got this for free as well, and I'm not "OH MY GOODNESS! THIS IS SO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO TRY! YOU JUST HAVE TO!" excited about it.
Compared to my other favorite chapsticks like MyLipStuff (yum), this tugs your lips and you need to rub the stick over your lips about 30 times literally.
It's fragrance free, and white in the tube, so it's not unappealing or anything, but it didn't do much to improve my lips, or protect it from the sun and win.
Not a repurchase product for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2008 3:48:00 PM More reviews by sadiewoo

I love this! It makes your lips feel soft and smooth and does not cause irritation. This has UVA/UVB protection and is waterproof. Active Ingredients:Octinoxate(7.5% W/W);Zinc Oxide(3.395% W/W), Oxybenzone(3% W/W). This also made the "Best of 2007" list by Paula Begoun (Cosmetic Cop). I like to wear this under my lipstick or lipgloss.