November 21, 2014 | 1761 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Enriched w/ Minerals

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lneice0160

Absolutly love this! Got iy for the cheap price and I haven't quit using it, goes amazing with my loose powder and doesnt rub off easily. (firefighter gear/on the ambulance) I recommend this to everyone I know:)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 11:15:00 PM More reviews by littlemissash133

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. I've tried MANY foundations, but every formula seemed to cause my skin to break out or highlight my dry skin. :/ In desperation I searched through the MA product reviews and stumbled upon this gem. The reviews were decent so I decided 'what the heck, it's only $8.' I'm so glad I bought this foundation a few months ago. It blends flawlessly on my dry skin without making my dryness noticeable. It hasn't broken me out, but instead makes my skin look flawless. The formula lasts from when I get ready for class around 6:00 am to when I get off of work around 9:00 pm. This foundation is definetly worth the $8. I'm praying that this is never discontinued!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Harp88

My usual foundation is Diorskin Nude but Sephora didn't have my shade so I bought this for use in the meantime. The coverage is buildable and it doesn't end up looking too un-natural. I do find at times that it has a "tackiness" especially in a humid climate. Lasting power is decent but the shade selection does suck. I have very dry skin for reference. I would buy again just to use in the meantime between foundation purchases or for light everyday use when I'm at work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by mingzi95

- Lasts pretty long on the skin
- Dewy
- Cheap
- Good packaging for on the go makeup
- Works on probably every type of skin
- Need to blot once after 4 hours
- Easy to find
- love
- love
- LOVE

Definitely recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by nice014

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I believe this is now discontinued. Purchased it on ebay anyway. The finish is semi-matte which I like because even though I have oily skin, matte foundations tend to make my skin flat and dull. Coverage is medium to full and it really stayed on my skin for more than ten hours. I've tried a lot of foundations like revlon colorstay/photoready, almay tlc, covergirl age-defying, etc. but they just made my skin worse. For reference, I'm super oily and I have acne scars and some of them are pitted and my problem with matte foundations is while they can cover discolorations they emphasize my pitted scars. This is the first foundation that didn't emphasize them. I believe this foundation actually made them quite unnoticeable.

I would love to try the 25 hour version of this but I would really recommend this especially to people with problematic skin like me.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 10:10:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATE this foundation, i have the 16 hr one...i got it after reading good reviews and i was severely disappointed, i have dry to normal skin and this looked caked on and gross, and the color selection sucks, i dont think i even got the right color. the coverage is ok. it didn't feel heavy but i felt like it looked heavy if that makes sense, it looked like i was wearing a make up mask or that it was obvious that i was wearing make up, it didnt look natural on me. i dont recommend it, it broke me out and it sucked

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by monicabg

SUPER foundation! I am from Mexico and bougt it several times in Walmart and I really loved it but I can´t find it anymore , I´m very sad. , It gives a very beautiful dewy finish, a little bit sticky but nothing really bothering. Just had to put powder once. it lasts in hot humid weather andhas great coverage and buildable too. Shades are nice and natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2012 8:43:00 PM More reviews by bernsie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is another Rimmel super achiever. Use this w/Rimmel's #002 primer and you've a "rockin" canvas to paint on. I don't know how Rimmel does it for their cheap pricepoints (especially when purchased in Walmart), but they give prestige brands a run for their money. Granted their color range amoungst all their products is rather limited, but when you find a color which siuts you it invariably "works." This foundation is somewhere between a transfer resistant and regular wearing formula. I normally do not like transfer resistant as I find they take on the texture of what is underneath: dry/flakey skin appears moreso, same goes for acne scarred/pitted. Regular formulas are more refining t the skin than transfer resistant. I love the fact this blends the best of both formulas. It refines the skin with medium/buildable coverage and yet stays put 'till you take it off. One would assume at this pricepoint you'd have a slightly more grainy less refined quality, but not so. This has that very silky look/feel as a finely milled talc based foundation does. It's very concentrated so a small amount goes a long way. It doesn't need to be powdered down to set as it will dry down on it's own. Powder is always a good idea for an oily T-Zone and by all means if you want to increase it's durability powder it down. I like it just powdered in the T-Zone and used with a gel-cream blush for true transparency. Once this wears in a few hours it really does look like skin. Quite a feat for a base in this price. I think it suits most skin types: Dry skin should just use a heavier cream moisturizer, more oily skinned a lighter wieght one. It claims a 16 hour wearability. It's "claim" quite true. It stays put even in summer high heat high humidity. What more can you ask for at this price or for even if it was 2-3 times the price, but it's not. It's crazily inexpensive. Highly Recommended!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2012 5:20:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this because of all the great reviews here. I HATE it.
Pros:
-Full coverage
Cons:
-So sticky,it never dries even when I put a powder on top. It just made it more cakey
-Cakey. I tried my Beauty Blender,Mac 187,Sigma f80/f82,fingers.Nothing worked it still looked cakey as hell.
-Heavy. You can really feel on your skin.
-Color selection is awful.
-Not long lasting at all. Start to get oily after 3 hours.
-Emphasize dry patches.
-Doesn't blend well.
Revlon Colorstay is 1000X better.Get this one instead if you're looking for a full coverage and long lasting foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by jenny90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this foundation. On my skin it gives a really good coverage. I have the colour 103 True Ivory - it's yellow/beige based which is perfect for my skin. I only use the tiniest amount to cover my whole face, so this tube will last me a very very long time. The downside to this foundation is that it never truly sets, it always stays a bit sticky. It takes some getting used to but definitely not a deal breaker for me. When powdered that takes care of the stickiness. I would definitely repurchase this foundation as I find myself reaching for it every day.