August 21, 2014 | 1153 users online

Blush - Fyrinnae - Glow Blush - Enrapture

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Joanna1475

This is a beautiful dusty pink that I just love. All I can say is that I will use this all the time. A little goes a long way also, which means "cost savings over time"; sorry, I am a Finance/Accounting grad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by SimplyManda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

In my opinion, this is probably one of Fyrinnae's most easy-to-wear blushes. It is a very pigmented, neutral-to-cool pink color, with a hint of mauve. It is easy to blend and a small amount gives me a nice, believable flush. Right now, it's probably one of my favorite "everyday" blushes. Because of the pigmentation and blendability, I think this blush could work on a range of skintones. If I ever run out of my sample jar, I would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 4:03:00 AM More reviews by stargazer_lily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the most gorgeous, feminine pink blush. It is a cool-ish pink and just looks so fresh and pretty on my NC20 skin. I thought this would go on a little brown, but it didn't. It actually surprised me - it's just a really nice pink with almost no shimmer. It's like Charm's quieter, more subtle older sister. Well worth trying. Do use a skunk brush. With the sample pot, I just give it a shake then open it and use what's left on the lid. I think I will need to buy a full size when I'm done with the sample. 5 Lippies!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 8:08:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't say enough about Fyrinnae Glow blushes. I have four of the full size now and one sample and I've loved all of them. Enrapture is a medium, neutral to cool mauve pink color, gives you a healthy alive look without really any noticeable shimmer. I am impressed at how smoothly they go on with the "swirl tap buff" method into the apples of my cheeks/cheekbones and really make my skin look healthy. Long lasting too, and does not cause breakouts. I recommend checking out Fyrinnae for blush, most definitely!