December 21, 2014 | 1607 users online

Eye Shadow - Too Faced - Galaxy Glam in Moon Beam

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by kristynrawr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased three eyeshadows a while back on too faced's website for about the same cost as one drug store shadow would cost (too faced was having a sale!) These shadows are ok, just ok. Wish my eyeshadow had more of the lighter color In it, but at the price I found them for no big deal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

These are my absolute favorite eyeshadows. All 8 colors are amazing. They have a great texture to them, apply beautifully, have awsome pigmentation and staying power. I originally bought one of these because of the pattern and packaging but these shadows are worth every penny. They are cruelty free and definitely HG status.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by AngelOtter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the packaging on this, it feels very sturdy and idk just cool. The color is very nice as well. I said I wouldn't re-buy it because I don't think I'll ever need to, you don't use a lot of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Natzilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I brought a bunch of these recently after coming across them really cheap on trademe ( nz version of ebay )
Today I gave Moon Beam a go.
I love it! Perfect for creating a coloured smoky eye.
The different swirls of colours give you a range of different effects with the same shadow.
I am generally a fan of black shadows and use them to set my gel eyeliner but the green colour is gorgeous and has the perfect amount of shimmer to make my eye colour pop!
I have put some pictures up to give you an idea of the colour but it is quite hard to capture the intensity in a pic.
Love love love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by MzSunkiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

So worth it. I have 2 Galaxy Glam shadows and wish I bought them all instead of the NARS Night shadows I decided to get instead(they are said to be dupes). They are all black shadows with different colored shimmer. Moon Beam is black with green and platinum shimmer. It shows up so pretty, black with obvious green/silver sparkles. It lasts all day on me and I love lining my eyes with it. The reason why I prefer them over my NARS night series shadows is because the shimmer in the NARS shadows seems to just disappear on my skin and it will look like one blended dark color, the galaxy glam shadows apply just as they look in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by ilovechocolat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. The packaging is so cute that you can easily overlook how bulky it is. You can get so many colors with this single eyeshadow: black with a green tint, a dark forest green, a medium or light greenish grey... so beautiful, the color you get depends on where you swirl your brush. you also get a lot of product, 3g of eyeshadow for pot ( the MAC ones are 1.5g in the usa and 1.3 in europe).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by wildflower85

I totally lucked out when I bought this shadow: it was during the Sephora after-holiday sale, and I got it for 8 bucks. I probably would not have bought it otherwise, and I'm glad I got the chance to get this awesome color for so cheap.
The green swirls so beautifully with the white and black in the compact to produce a lovely green shimmer that's perfect for work or weekend depending on how heavily you apply it. I really enjoy the smoothness and how easily it goes on. I always use it with my primer potion, so it stays on throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this shadow.
On another note, I won't buy this product again because it contains parabens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absolutely gorgeous color. It like a deep deep green black duo chrome thing, lol hard to explain but gorgeous, you really need to see it in person. Very pigmented, its 3g so it will last forever, the only bad thing about it is the price, 19.50 yikes! but i guess the amount they give you makes up for it, I def want to buy some of the other colors too :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2009 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Gubeca

ill never run out of this shadow cause its so pigmented that a little in the brush is enough.. the colour is like i have never seen before..gorgeous :D the price scares a bit..18 :S i have NEVER pay that much for a shadow..but i fell in love..im excused!! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 2:10:00 AM More reviews by slauslau

Wow, amazing metallic green. It makes a gorgeous smokey eye. It lasts and you can pick up the colors separately. white, dark forrest green and black. i would compare it to Milani's clover but more moody and flashy.