August 1, 2014 | 1231 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Print Eyeshadow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This eyeshadow is ok. The main "issue" I have with it is that it's nothing special to me. Plenty of other companies (NYX, to name one) makes identical colors that are just as good at a fraction of the cost. I does look nice in a smoky eye look but I haven't really found any other use for it. (which isn't good for me because I can't wear heavy makeup at work, which is where I primarily wear makeup to)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by LittlePoisonCupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow! I got it about 9 months ago and I still haven't hit pan. The color is a lovely charcoal grey with a slight hing of warmth. It's very smokey and easy to blend. It stays all day and is perfect as crease color for my everyday smokey look. It claims to have a satin finish, probably because of the slight sparkle to it, but it looks more matte when I wear it. All in all, it's a great eyeshadow, and unless I find a cheaper dupe I'll keep re-purchasing it. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by yoshiii

I only purchased this for the outer corners of my eye for smokey eye look. I do agree that it comes out with green/blue tones when applied, but only a little amount should be used. It does its job for that (hence 3 stars), but I wouldn't use it as an all-over shadow. I certainly would NOT use it on my eyebrows, bc of the blue/green tone.

I probably will look for another grey colored MAC shadow after this one (but will probably take me forever to finish this one bc I admittedly don't really turn to this shadow often). I rarely dislike any MAC product that I purchase, but I am half-regretting this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2013 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rojetor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I love this eyeshadow!! I went into MAC looking for an eyeliner and the SA suggested this to my surprise. I'm extremely pale, and I have pretty dark undereye circles so many colours (black, dark browns) are just too harsh on me as eyeliner. This is the perfect colour! It also stays put, never moves from my eyes or gives me raccoon eyes. I also use it sometimes as a crease colour, but I mainly use it everyday as a liner. When I use it in my crease it blends easy. I love the grey colour. It's one of my favourite eyeshadows!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 3:12:00 PM More reviews by almond_leaves

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

Print is a satin gray shade with a very slight bluish tinge to it in the pan, but runs true on my lids.

Applied, it looks pretty matte. Awesome pigmentation, and lasting power. Just a tad hard to blend but isn't an issue really.

Works well as a crease or outer V color. You can rock a smoky eye with just this or pair it with something a bit more shimmery to give dimension like Knight Divine.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by garima223

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

GREAT EYE SHADOW! AWESOME FOR SMOKEY LOOK

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

Too dry and chalky, doesn't blend or apply well. Actually creased within a few hours of wear. It also turns very blue-toned on my lids. Not a fan at all.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 1:18:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

Too chalky and applied patchy. Didn't blend well and made me look dead no matter where I placed this color on my eyes. Also seemed to have some pieces of chunky glitter in it, which made it even harder to apply, even though this didn't show up once on. Weird texture.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 2:02:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this grey shadow, but don't love it as much as Typographic. I find Typographic to be more pigmented, blendable, and versatile. I personally won't repurchase Print as long as MAC sells Typographic.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is s very smokey dark shadow that's just a touch away from being black. There's no shimmer at all. Can be used many ways including eyeliner. Love this one.