December 20, 2014 | 1284 users online

Blush - Revlon - ColorStay Mineral Blush in Petal

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

It's a pretty color in the packaging, but it's not very pigmented. It's definitely for a very natural look, but I had to layer it a few times to get some color to show up. I think it's probably meant for very fair skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/26/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by danafoxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

i hate this. i had used it before and not been happy with the results but i tried again today only to remember why it had stayed unused in my drawer for so long. the color is so sheer, nothing shows up even on my ultra-fair skin and the brush that comes with it makes a huge mess of the blush. it's a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by shazzar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This colour looks gorgeous in the pan, but there is absolutely no pigmentation in this blush, I had to apply 3 layers before I could see anything, then it only lasted 45 minutes. I stuck with it for a week as I really did like the colour but noticed some blackheads on my cheeks where I never have any issues. This is not cheap either, I paid $12 for it at Target. In the bin it goes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

I was pleased with the outcome of color.It was a soft pink on my cheeks,blended smoothly.Lasted the entire day.I would repuchase this item again~

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 1:24:00 AM More reviews by singwritenow

I'm disappointed with this blush because there is hardly any pigmentation at all in it. It s a gorgeous color in the pan, but hardly shows up at all on my NC20-25 skin. Revlon has incredible lipsticks and nail polishes, but I don't think I would buy another mineral blush in this line. For $13.99 this is way overpriced. For a few dollars more, it's worth it to get a MAC blush with more pigment as one of the other reviewers have suggested. Even with a discount on this at Walgreens, I would not recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2010 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Tarzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't actually tried this blush on my face. I've just tried it on my hand and have seen it on other people. It looks like a pretty, natural rosy pink colour. Ideal for fair people.

I've been using my Nars blush in orgasm which I LOVE but I think it's breaking me out as I have tiny bumps on my cheek bones. Aww.

Does anyone know if the mineral blush cause breakouts? Is it better for the skin or is it just a marketing gimic? Can any acne suffers comment on this??

Thanks!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2010 5:46:00 AM More reviews by DNS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I wanted to like this but it looked dirty on my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Lonz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this every day. I have very fair skin, and the subtle hint of shimmer in this highlights my cheekbones perfectly. A touch on the apples of my cheeks, and I look perfectly flushed without being 'overdone'. Love the colour, although I doubt very much it would show up on darker skin tones. This is a very sheer blush, and layering on more of it will probably just result in more shine as opposed to more intense colour. But still, its my favourite blush and I will repurchase if it doesn't get discontinued before I finish mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by megan1309

This is my everyday blush. Everyones talking about the brush that comes with it.. hello.. NO ONE ever uses those brushes anyways. I just use a big fluffy brush. It's a great color. Gives a beautiful summer glow. Great for someone who like a subtle hint of color on their cheeks like me. It's not incredibly pigmented but I think it's just fine. Doesn't take me 5 seconds to add another layer to both sides. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This looked like it was going to be a pretty light rose/pink and since it was a mineral blush, I thought it was going to be a winner. Well, I was sooo wrong! I didn't even bother with the little brush that it comes with. But, I had to load this on with several swipes before some color showed up on me (NC27-30ish). By the time I got it on, it just looked like a muddy mess! Good thing CVS welcomes returns on used makeup because it went back so fast. I tried to find another color in the mineral line of blushes by Revlon, but the shades were either too brown or there was a berry one which wouldn't suit me. It's bad enough that it costs $13.99 for a d/s blush, and then it just looks disgusting on. I'd say just add a few bucks and at least get a MAC one that'll actually look good!