September 23, 2014 | 1993 users online

Conditioner - Bain de Terre - Green Meadow Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by NikaBika

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The reason you guys dislike the product is because it works better for virgin hair.. Such as Indian hair, Malaysian hair, Brazilian hair etc.. Not natural hair.. At least from my experience..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:42:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My hair is chemically treated and fine. My hair is not dry or damaged. I was not overly impressed by this conditioner. It is not very thick. I prefer Tresemme to this and for the price I paid, it is a much better bargain. I had much higher hopes after reading some reviews.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2008 3:50:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair: Healthy 4a/b, fine, dense, relaxed (chemically treated)

Yes, the previous reviewer is correct, the name did change (and the formula/ingredients changed a bit too).

STILL THE MOST EXCELLENT DETANGLING CONDITIONER EVER.

Consistency reminds me of Cetaphil cleanser; very light and liquidy, and more watery than creamy. Only need a small amount for an entire head. Softens hair and smooths frizz. The cones give good "slip" if you're looking for that, but overtime you will need to clarify as needed to remove them from your hair. Smell is refreshing (smells the exact same as the white lily), great moisturizing properties, and my favorite conditioner.

A little goes a long way but it smells and feels so good that you always want to use more...or at least I do...

Highly recommended if you want a superfabulous detangler! I mean, it almost feels as if you are giving yourslef a touch up...at 11 weeks post I was able to comb through my hair in the shower without any tangles, and it was oh-so-smooth.

You can purchase this shampoo at Trade Secret or Beauty First. Please don't not get it and make them discontinue it again! Otherwise I will be forced to be victim of sellers' cruel pricing tactics on eBay once again so I can keep this hair crack in stock...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 12:58:00 PM More reviews by waterfreak

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is was formerly called "White Clover" and is now labeled as "Green Meadow", why they just renamed it is beyond me, it's the same exact product, just a different name. Maybe since they discontinued the White Clover and got such huge customer objections, they brought it back under a "new name"....whatever!!. Anyway, this is a great light conditioner. It has really good detangling properties (I have really thick naturally curly hair) and a little goes a very long way. Although this is advertised as a balancing conditioner, it gives me great moisture. I use it along with the Green Meadow shampoo (they both smell alike) and I love the way my hair feels and smells afterwards. Some people may think the price is exhorbitant at $22 for the litre size, but considering that much less is needed than regular conditioner, I think the price is well worth it. I definitely recommend buying the pump for the litre size, it's much easier than picking up that huge bottle in the shower with slippery hands.....just watch out that you don't drop it on your toes....ouch!