October 25, 2014 | 1640 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kanebo - Sensai Premiere The Eye Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2014 5:40:00 AM More reviews by blackmagick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is eye cream is for night-time use only. I used it for about a month every night and I didn't notice any difference, I don't have lines yet so I don't know how it would work for older skin. Feels waxy and sticky, even when you warm it between your fingers it's still sticky and hard to apply.
I wouldn't buy this myself, especially with the 300$ price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by MyMajesty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with the reviews below... this eye cream is very strange. It's like the ordinary vaseline, the only thing is that you put it on the eye area.
It's sticky and I can hardly tolerate it. I will only use it at night time, it's impossible to wear it every day.
The price is ridiculous and it's just not worth the money,. Sorry Sensai, but your Premier The Eye cream is pure Vaseline sold at a ridiculous price! Shame!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by mld1

I received this product as part of a product sampling. I used it for two months and couldn't tell that it helped with my fine lines or dark circles. It's greasy and doesn't absorb well so it can only be used at night. Will I buy again? No, and I'm glad I got it for free the first time. I have found better products from Avon and L'Oreal so far, even though I keep looking for the ultimate "magic" eye cream/gel/potion.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by LJBNY

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is greasy, sticky and way overpriced. Am glad I could test it with a (generous-sized) sample. It's so gooey on my eyes I now use it as a lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2008 11:03:00 PM More reviews by bk67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product!!! This product is to be used only at night. While it appears to have a gel consistency, it is actually quite thick. A little goes a long way. If you use too much, it will have a greasy feeling on your lower lids. With the correct amount, your eyes feels tighter and dark circles look lighter. I have noticed a decrease in fine lines on the nights I use this product. To use, one should barely "tap" your finger on the gel in the pot. Then, warm the product and dispense under the eye area. If you use the gold "scoop" with the eye gel, you may get too much product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2008 10:24:00 AM More reviews by vickypollard

I stopped by the Kanebo counter one day and I received a miniature pot of the Sensai Premiere eye cream. It's Kanebo's top of the line skin care for the eyes. It's supposed to help increase collagen production in the skin to firm it up and reduce lines and wrinkles. It also has a seaweed extract to protect the skin's DNA. The texture of this product is like a thick, emollient gel. You have to warm it between the fingers first before you apply it. As much as I want to like this cream, I simply don't. Even the smallest amount left my eyes feeling sticky. The product does not absorb well into the skin. On top of that, the second ingredient is mineral oil, which is an ingredient that is not something I want in an eye treatment especially for $300.00! It feels amazing on the skin, but it just sits on the surface of my skin. I tried it for over a week, but I just could not stand the greasy feeling it left on my skin. It's probably a good eye treatment for very mature skins, but for me it's just way to greasy.