July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Jergens - Skin Firming Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 5/5/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's literally just alright, I like thick moisturizers and this isn't it, and it didn't even help with cellulite. ;/ if it's all I had well it would serve the purpose as a lotion but would I repurchase...... nope!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/3/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by HoneyCosmetics

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wanted this to be my £5 miracle firming lotion like a lot of people here in the UK keep going on about but after using it for 6 weeks+ i just can't see the difference, my cellulite dimples are exactly he same and my skin is a lot softer but i wouldnt exactly say 'firm', BUT on saying this i doubt there will ever be a cream that just works alone, i guess you have to combine it with scrubbing and daily exercise.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by luciaq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Don't use this product if it is more than 3-4 years old! I found an old bottle of this in my cabinet and tried it on my hand. Parts of my hand instantly became red probably due to irritation, and I had to wash it off. Two days later I tried it again and this time it gave my hands tiny bumps and "age spots" look. I was horrified. I'm sure the original product wasn't bad before expiry, but steer clear if the bottle is too old !!! However since Jergens did not print expiry date anywhere, we can only guess, or test it on ourselves...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Favorite drugstore body lotion for the last 8 or 9 years. Need I say more?

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Shelbyj1204

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Right when I was about to give up on this product, I started to see a bit of a difference. I wasn't using it every day or even close to that, but now I'm starting to--very important. Paired with an exercise regimen and also scrubbing your dimpled areas with warm coffee grounds and olive oil (try it, it REALLY works), I've seen major improvement!!!!!

I don't know if I'm going to buy it again, I'm thinking about trying out a Nivea product first so we'll see how that one goes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Ambrielle15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lotion. I am thin, but have a tiny bit of dimpling on my thighs and I was lokking to minimize the apppearance of it. I've noticed that rubbing it in does more for cellulite than the actual product, but nonetheless, this stuff is a good firming lotion. It moisturizes, and it makes my skin feel firmer. I actually don't mind the smell at all, but it fades fairly quickly anyway. I love the creamy, thick texture of this lotion. I'd recommend it for anyone who wants to try an inexpensive firming lotion that also moisturizes well.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by TickTockAlice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to say, I'm not loving this lotion. I purchased this at CVS about 2 weeks ago because they didn't have my beloved Vaseline Firming lotion (which I found out has been discontinued, and I'm really upset). I've used Jergen's Natural Glow Firming lotion for years, so I figured this would be the next best thing to the Vaseline. I was wrong. I've used it a total of 3 times and it's fine if it's just applied to my legs, but if I apply anywhere else, I breakout almost immediately on the areas I applied the lotion. This is especially true on my chest. I have never ever had a problem with body acne until I used this product. SO GROSS! It may be great for some people, who knows. I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by tahiti1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After a few weeks of use I haven't noticed any firming results as far as cellulite and stretch marks goes, but it has left my skin much softer and more supple. Areas like knees and elbows aren't rough any more. This thick lotion absorbs quickly and the scent is barely noticeable. Overall, a very good product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by indras

i love this product..really moisturizing my skin..

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2011 12:09:00 AM More reviews by nikkinikki92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was actually better than i thought after I got past the smell. I've been using it for a while and I really think it helps tighten skin after regular usage
I will keep buying it