Make Up For Ever Super Lip Gloss - 8 Bright Red

on 3/22/2008 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Honestly, y'all, these glosses are terrific! They are truly the best I've tried in all those many years since I was 11. The lasting power is outstanding, I love the texture and scent, and the colors are excellent. This red is perfect, with a bit of a sheer quality that I love. Highly recommended!

on 1/8/2008 10:17:00 PM

MUFE Super Lip Gloss is the greatest gloss on the planet. I would literally cry if this was ever discontinued. I'm quite surprised that I don't have every color yet !! What's wrong with me ? This gloss comes in a somewhat smaller squeeze tube compared to juicy tubes & color juice glosses. I don't mind getting a smaller amount though, there is no touching up needed. The texture is very thick and sticky, not very opaque, yet it's not sheer neither. I use a lip brush to spread it on my lips and it lasts all day with no reapplying. Even though the color is bright red it doesn't look that way on the lips, it applies a lovely mid creamy red, less opaque if applied with a brush. I will always have this gloss in my arsenal. I highly recommend.