December 21, 2014 | 1034 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Naturals Body Wash - Sweet Pea & Violet

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by compacj

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This body wash was very good and it put moisture into my skin it also have a great lather and it smells good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by TiffanieJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I go back and forth buying this body wash and the Suave Cherry Blossom body wash. Both are a great value for only $1.50, and are almost exact dupes of Bath & Body Works body washes for 1/4 the price (cherry blossom smells exactly the same). Good job Suave!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by goblinwand

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product has been reviewed on MUA in a previous entry, but this newer one is where I'm posting my review, because the rating is 100%, like my opinion. This body wash is everything the package says it is, and I've come back to buying it again and again, and have just repurchased another bottle. The drugstore.com price is $3.49, but I got my last bottle for $1.99 which is the same price I've seen everywhere I go lately. The 12-fluid-ounce bottle is pretty, letting the soft pink color through, with the Suave logo and a pretty picture of a sweet pea and a violet. It has a flip-top cap that works well.

What's inside is what matters most, and this is a beautiful-smelling body wash that lathers richly (I use a pouf) and rinses clean. The fragrance is so feminine, not overly sweet, and has the "fragrance appeal of Bath & Body Works," which costs $10.50 for 10 fluid ounces. (Although BBW doesn't have an exact dupe of Sweet Pea and Violet, they have Sweet Pea and Sweet Pea Forever. There's also BBW Pearberry, of which some reviewers said the Suave is a dupe.) I don't know about this because I only have BBW Moonlight Path stuff for skin (LUV!).

Back to the gorgeous, feminine, clean, scrumptious scent of Suave shower gel, which leaves my skin soft and fresh. It contains neat things like real sweet pea and violet extracts, Vitamin E and is glycerin based.

If you need heavy duty moisturizing from your shower gel, then this won't be as moisturizing as you'd like with the creamier products out there, as this is a gel, but it hasn't left my skin dry, flaky or itchy.

Will be keeping this on my must have list!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 12:12:00 AM More reviews by bellalinda1805

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this BW for yrs on and off. I just finished a bottle of Caress and today I brought this Suave one and WOW! My skin feels so soft and moisturized. It lathers well and smells good as well. This is one of those old school products I used to use back in the day, and will continue to do so yrs to come.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Scent is a dead-ringer for BBW Sweet Pea. I can't compare the quality of the two body washes because I don't have BBW Sweet Pea body wash. This one - Suave - has a nice scent which unfortunately doesn't seem to really last on the skin. However, it is nice in the shower. Seems to clean adequately too. Packaging is adequate - a pump bottle would be an improvement.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2008 5:34:00 PM More reviews by mellody43

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells lovely and feminine, but not overpowering. Lathers beautifully, does not dry out my skin at all. If you need a lot of extra moisture this is probably not for you, but if you want to be clean for cheap and still feel a bit pampered, try it!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No