Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Fruity & Bright

4.5

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Victoria Secret's Fruity & Bright is so sweet-smelling, I love it! It's one of my favourite body mists & it's perfect to sprits every day. Believe it or not, it actually lasts a lot longer than some perfumes. Fruity & Bright smells great during the summertime. The sweet, fruity scent keeps me fresh throughout the day & it's secretly good at covering the smell of sweat after you get done working out or if you've been out for a long time. Despite it being that amazing, it's not at all overwhelming. It's wearable & "normal-smelling" enough to be an everyday, go-to body spray. The only thing I dislike (if I would even call it that because it's not necessarily a bad thing) is the size & bulkiness of the bottle. It's big & rectangular so as you might have guessed, unless I carry a tote bag or pack it in a weekend bag, this isn't ideal to carry out & about. It was $15 at the time of purchase for an 8.4 fl oz bottle.

on 3/4/2014 10:43:00 AM

This was my hg scent. I loved this and have been hoarding my last bottle for years since it was discontinued. I have actually been looking for dupes of this! Men love this scent. Sweet but sexy, a guy friend once picked up a bottle I had in my car and said, "Wow, that smells like how a pretty girl should smell!" He then went to buy some for his girlfriend. Philosophy's Falling in Love EDP smells almost the same but their lotion smells nothing like it. I'll have to try Trish but she is so expensive! If anyone else knows anything that smells like this please post! I keep praying that VS will bring back this awesome scent one day!!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this body spray! I had to get it off of Amazon because it was discontinued, but it's okay because this is seriously the best thing I have ever smelled. If you spray a lot on your wrist, it actually does last a while. I sprayed some on my wrist last night and I woke up this morning and could still smell it. When you first put it on it smells like blackberries, sugar, and a little musk. It's hard to describe. After you've had it on for a while it smells like blackberries and sugar, no musk. After you've been wearing it for several hours it smells sugary and sort of like vanilla, but you can still sort of smell the blackberries. It just gets a lot sweeter. The packaging is cute, but the cap come off easily. It's a really big bottle though, and I think it will last for a while. I would recommend this product to whoever can get their hands on it. It's such a cute, girly, bright scent. The name perfectly describes it! Love this product and will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 2/19/2012 3:08:00 PM

My best friend got this for me as a Christmas present along with the Victoria Secret Drenched in Pink Fruity and Bright. I LOVE this scent, it smells sweet and light and lasts longer than the regular body sprays. My only complaint is that the little sprayer isn't very durable. The bottle fell off my dresser and onto the floor (carpeted) and it jammed and broke so I had to pour it into an empty bottle. Boo.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This smells just like Philosophy's Falling in Love fragrance as others have mentioned on here. I find that they both don't last super long but layered with each other they will have better staying power. I recommend this scent if you like a nice sweet scent without being too overpowering.

love the smell dont love the lasting power or that its a tad pricey where i live unless its on sale for 2 for $22 nonetheless i will buy again if they dont discontinue...

they were over half off the other day on certain scents including this one at my local vs... considering that i think the rumors of them discontinuing this may be true... im even more upset though that fun and charming might be going aswell =[ and super model... okay im ranting srry...

great scent SWEET FRUITY AND GIRLY

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like this a lot ^_^
The scent is sweet and playful. Very appropriate for teen girls.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

IDENTICAL to Philosophy 'falling in love'....but waaaay cheaper! and bigger! This is my new fave. Very girly, sweet, fruity!

My favorite fruity spray ever. Its perfect after PE, and its very refreshing

on 8/7/2010 2:01:00 PM

Love the scent of this stuff! Its so fun and light! Perfect for Summer time :) When I keep this in my bag, I have a hard time keeping the cover on, so the packaging could be better, and less bulky! The scent fades pretty quickly, but I love drenching myself in this & the matching lotion! I always get compliments from people saying "you smell nice" or "you smell really good!" lol love this stuff :D

Popular Fragrances