July 31, 2014 | 1322 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Glitter- Reflects Blackened Red

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

What a beautiful color! I absolutely HAD to have this....however, I wear it maybe 5 times a year usually in the Fall and during Christmas time. So much product and it gets all over the place....lots of fallout. I wouldn't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by sarahharb

very difficult to use...also a lot of fallout even when i wet the brush. nice deep color but not a fan of the fallout

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2009 11:51:00 AM More reviews by queenpenelope

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is such a bold colour, perfect for November 5th and any parties. I wouldn't but it again as you get so much product and it is only a special occasion colour. I foil the glitter using Fix + or use a dark, sticky base and I never have a problem applying it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

Its very nice f used all over the lid, I only use it 4 parties or special occasions, & coz im not a big fan of glitters & pigments i find it difficult 2 work with it...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i put no for the would you buy again question, but its more of a "i dont know" answer.
this is a beautiful glitter..inside the tube. i can't seem to make it work for me sadly =(
ill keep trying diff methods because i lemmed for this way too long to just give up now!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2009 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very dark burgundy color, and surprisingly there was not alot of glitter like all of the other "Reflects..." from MAC so that was kind of disappointing to me since I bought it online.

It is not extremely versatile and definitely not a product that could be worn everyday. But this is something that would make a going out look very special and unique. Another bad thing is lasting power is really not the best and its not like you can bring the bottle of pigment with you to do touch ups throughout the night. Beautiful but execution and expectations were way below normal MAC pigment standards.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2009 11:12:00 PM More reviews by ilurvemakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this gorgeous pigment and after wearing it numerous times I HAD to have the full size! It makes a great neutral color with an added pop of color, loves it! I have been using it as an all over color and a crease color. I particularly love the finish when it's applied with the 217 brush. I haven't used it as a liner or anything else, but I love it as my everyday look, it really makes my dark brown eyes pop :)

ADDED: Applied with a MAC 217 brush, softly blended over the crease with MAC Vanilla, here's a picture of it when I wear it daily. Might be too bold for lighter skin shades, but for NC30 range this was my go to neutral crease color from spring to fall.

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2009 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Cinnabuns

This is my first glitter pigment from MAC and I love it. Reflects is a dark maroon color with glitter and goes on smoothly. I was surprised that it was not overwhelmingly glittery. I use it on my eyes even though you shouldn't. The color lasted all day and I received a number of compliments. I wear this on the lid and Gold Mode on the browbone. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 7:10:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

It's called blackened red, but it actually is kind of a reddish-bronze.
It's not the most versatile product, but its so gorgeous anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by tat2dfaerie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love, LOVE this product.
I have been looking for something similar to the way Beauty Marked looks in the pan as an eyeliner/shadow.
I use this with Blacktrack eyeliner, or mix in Artifact Paint Pot for a glowy, blood-red color.
I don't think this would be appropriate by itself due to the lack of staying power.
This is one of those things I never want to run out of!
I'm a NW20, blonde hair and brown eyes.