July 25, 2014 | 1763 users online

Blush - Bobbi Brown - Raspberry Pot Rouge

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 9:08:00 AM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my first Pot Rouge from Bobbi Brown. I love the color, Raspberry. If I used MAC (which I don't) I would be NC 10/15. Raspberry is dark in the pot, but don't be scared. As long as you don't use too much, I actually think the color is really natural. It's the exact color my cheeks get from coming in from outside on a cold winter day. Like most Bobbi colors, it has a *slight* brown undertone, which is probably what makes it flattering; this is not a bright, blue-toned Raspberry. It's not fuchsia.
I use a synthetic bristle brush, tap it lightly twice in the pot and apply under my cheekbone (not on top) and blend up to the apple. You can sort of contour with this! It stays on most of the day for me and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 6:18:00 AM More reviews by veiolex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my absolute favs in my makeup collection! I find myself using it everyday now. I usually dont wear much make up at all on a normal weekday but this is perfect to perk up that dull winter complexion. The color looks absolutely natural, like i just came back from a walk in the woods. A little product goes a long way and it's long wearing too. Great packaging, i don't need to carry a mirror around anymore! It's so worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:28:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this blush, it's the most natural blush ever the colour gives you immediately this good looking punch of live in your face, even in your worst days makes the big difference, blends perfect and the result its transparent but with this glowing that gives you the most beautiful natural healthy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by naicha

This is Benetint in cream form - I love a good stain but on days where my cheeks may feel dry and make a liquid formula go on patchy, Raspberry Pot Rouge saves the day. I love the colour - universally flattering, it makes you look like you've just had a workout, healthy and fresh.
Compared to my other cream blushes, Bobbi Brown's formula is quite hard and ever so slightly sticky so after using it with my fingers a couple of times I opted for a dense mini-kabuki to buff it into my cheeks - LOVING the results. Buffing it in rather than dabbing it on takes away the slight tackiness and gives you that airbrushed, lit-from-within glow.
My only gripe is that Bobbi Brown changed the packaging and are now charging the same price for a significantly reduced amount of product - otherwise, this would get 5 stars from me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

Although the colour of this appears shockingly bright in the pan, it is extremely pigmented so you only need the smallest amount to achieve a nice rosy glow on the cheeks and lips. The texture is very smooth and a bit thicker than other cream blushes I have tried such as NYX. I usually just dot it on my face than blend with a flat top brush (Sigma F80 works well). It also makes for a good lip colour but I find it can be a tad drying so make sure to add some lip-balm first before applying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by sarahatnd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this in a swap and I absolutely love it! I am NC30-35 and it really brightens my face and has great staying power. I think it creates a great springtime look. Although it can be a bit drying on my lips, I still use it as a lip color and add a little lip balm. This makes my morning make-up routine easy when I am in a hurry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by summerbrow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Best blush out-there. P.E.R.I.O.D
Extremely pigmented, so I use it with a duo-fibre brush, it gives a completely natural flushed look like I have just come in the door from the cold. I set it with ELF's HD powder and it stays put all day, it doesn't budge. Perfection.
I doubt I will ever use up this pot, as you need very little for application, but all the same I would keep buying this product and will probably be getting this in more shades,

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2010 4:47:00 AM More reviews by Sass111

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A true dark raspberry shade, quite blue based, good for cool toned skin, definitely a strong shade. I always tend to like the raspberry shades they are so easy for me to wear, even the darkest of raspberries like this one. BB pot rouge has a fantastic texture IMO. This to me is one of the only dual use creams that I can actually use on both my lips and cheeks. It is the texture of a lipstick, so it doesn't dry out your lips horribly or look thick and cakey like the Stila convertible color does. I really love the BB pot rouges they are my complete favourite when it comes to dual use. I like to put this colour or heavily and then blot most of it away so I just have a strong raspberry stain, but still quite natural looking. Good staying power too with the shade as it really does stain the lips. It blends well without too much tugging, I dot it on my cheeks with my lip brush and blend with my fingers, I use very little on my cheeks with this shade as I have fair skin and have to be careful not to overdo it. It give my cheeks quite hot flush (in a nice way). I apply to lips with a brush too. The shade is not sheer it is relatively opaque but not cakey or thick. The cream is nice if you have dry cheeks, not sure how it would go on oily skin though, it has never broken me out and I have erratic skin that sometimes does break out or react. I Love this, just wish it was in a hinged container and then it would be totally perfect.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Nesian1

I love the Pot rouge formula, so blendable and long lasting and very very pigmented. One pot will last forever! I have Pale Pink, Summer Tan, Flushed Pink and Raspberry.
This particular shade is soooo damn sexy! I use Pale Pink when I want to look sweet, innocent and girly, Flushed Pink for everyday daytime or natural looks, Summer Tan for a bronzed look and Raspberry when I want to invoke my inner sex goddess lol I find whenever I use it, it looks like I've literally just finished a marathon "session" (trying to keep it clean for the younger readers, but ya'll know what I'm talking about ;) hehe)
I apply this with a foundation brush and literally just pat the flat of the brush lightly into the pot three times and thats enough for both cheeks. This is a beautiful dark pink berry on my NC30-35 golden undertoned skin. So pretty, so sexy.
Will I repurchase (if by some miracle I ever run out)? A big resounding "Hellyeah"
Love it!!! And so does my hubby ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by japansummer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this blush. It has lasted me a year so far and i've barely put a dent into it. It's quite strong and vibrant and i'll never go back to using my old MAC powder blush again. The only thing i don't like is that i have to blend quite firmly with my finger and thus sometimes mixes with the powder on my face to look ashy but I'm sure there's a way around it.