Burt's Bees Bay Rum Exfoliating Soap [DISCONTINUED]

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/19/2010 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this soap. I love the smell of the spices and incense the exfoliating leaves my skin squeaky clean, it helps with body acne, I even use it to shave if I'm in a hurry because my skin feels so soft afterward.

on 7/14/2009 4:50:00 AM

As with the other Bay Rum products, the hubby loves this soap. It really has improved his oily skin on his face and dry skin on his arms and legs. It leaves a light scent that works wonderfully with the Bay Rum cologne. My only complaint is that I have yet to find a store that carries the men's products - just the rest of the line!

on 9/27/2004 2:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a great soap, very classic masculine scent and great exfoliation while not drying. The full size bar is much better than the one that you get in the sampler kit, it seems to have alot more exfoliating granules. Its moderately expensive for a vegetable base soap but it lasts quite a while and is worth it in my opinion.

on 7/15/2004 6:51:00 PM

This incredible product has done wonders for my husband's acne prone skin. He gets a closer shave and his skin is clearer! I also love the scent.

on 2/1/2004 4:21:00 PM

I really like the smell of this soap: sweet, spicy, bay leaves... Unfortuantely, it is just too harsh and abrasive for most of my body. I do like it as a scrub under my arms before I shave, though any scrub would be just as good.

on 1/22/2003 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i like the scent. I think because like my perfumes they are heavy and oriental smelling. I use it as a hand soap, cause it does help to exfoliate the skin, and for me good for when i am in the dirt.

I received this as a gift, and found that I was a little afraid of it. The scent put me off right away, and the exfoliating part seemed a little too intense for my sensitive skin.

Popular Body Skincare Products