October 25, 2014 | 902 users online

Skincare - Body - Burt's Bees - Bay Rum Exfoliating Soap [DISCONTINUED]

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Chikyuu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this soap. I love the smell of the spices and incense the exfoliating leaves my skin squeaky clean, it helps with body acne, I even use it to shave if I'm in a hurry because my skin feels so soft afterward.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 4:50:00 AM More reviews by radar626

As with the other Bay Rum products, the hubby loves this soap. It really has improved his oily skin on his face and dry skin on his arms and legs. It leaves a light scent that works wonderfully with the Bay Rum cologne. My only complaint is that I have yet to find a store that carries the men's products - just the rest of the line!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2004 2:09:00 AM More reviews by sefis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great soap, very classic masculine scent and great exfoliation while not drying. The full size bar is much better than the one that you get in the sampler kit, it seems to have alot more exfoliating granules. Its moderately expensive for a vegetable base soap but it lasts quite a while and is worth it in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Amazonne

This incredible product has done wonders for my husband's acne prone skin. He gets a closer shave and his skin is clearer! I also love the scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2004 4:21:00 PM More reviews by zaftigrrl

I really like the smell of this soap: sweet, spicy, bay leaves... Unfortuantely, it is just too harsh and abrasive for most of my body. I do like it as a scrub under my arms before I shave, though any scrub would be just as good.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2003 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Kittenkf21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like the scent. I think because like my perfumes they are heavy and oriental smelling. I use it as a hand soap, cause it does help to exfoliate the skin, and for me good for when i am in the dirt.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 10:38:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I received this as a gift, and found that I was a little afraid of it. The scent put me off right away, and the exfoliating part seemed a little too intense for my sensitive skin.